someone needed for pl on alb this sunday (1-45 in 4hours ish)

statued

Loyal Freddie
heya im making this post on behalf of brekahn

the PL is planned nice and early(ish) for sunday morning 12:30 gmt (be ingame for 12)
this is wats needed
(if u bring icer or necro u get a leech spot)

------------------------------------------
necro(pwr xfer spec) -
ice wizard (ice spec) -
mob5dex5blocker - brekahn

leech 1 - brekahn
leech 2 -
leech 3 -
-------------------------------------------

priority will go to the people who sign up that can ALSO bring a long a cleric (just for buffs. no healing etc needed)

ill explain where/how PL is done to people signed up and ingame on sunday :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Ambasher ice wiz 8l6 + necro leech

Fuck yeah

statued

Loyal Freddie
just forgot , got a power myth? (there tradeable now)

CorNokZ

probably have an average.. Not a greater one, no

statued

Loyal Freddie
------------------------------------------
necro(pwr xfer spec) -
ice wizard (ice spec) -cornroks
mob5dex5blocker - brekahn

leech 1 - brekahn
leech 2 -cornroks
leech 3 -
-------------------------------------------

statued

Loyal Freddie
apologies i didnt realise london and dublin are gmt+1 atm

so 12:30 gmt+1 this sunday

Bahumat

FH is my second home
where do you guys do it on alb? was gonna try pl on mid

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
where do you guys do it on alb? was gonna try pl on mid

I bet this is for the ML1 Rassa spot. It used to be freaking awesome but got nerfed alittle, still great exp thou.
More awesome on mid where you got aoe stun + powerless pbaoe :p

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I bet this is for the ML1 Rassa spot. It used to be freaking awesome but got nerfed alittle, still great exp thou.
More awesome on mid where you got aoe stun + powerless pbaoe :p

yeah thats what i thought. dont need aoe stun though, that just makes the mobs wander off when they resist.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
yeah thats what i thought. dont need aoe stun though, that just makes the mobs wander off when they resist.

Well from what i been told, and when i done it, getting hit = rassa spawns = less exp.

So aoe stun = less chance of getting hit = more exp.
Thou i been wondering about the mobs running away i gotta admit.

hibblet

Fledgling Freddie
apologies i didnt realise london and dublin are gmt+1 atm

so 12:30 gmt+1 this sunday

So 14:30CET or what?

no since were on summer time to. CET = GMT-1 CET also = BST-1 (british summer time) iirc

So 13:30?

well i thought when its 1230 GMT then its 1330 BST what is 1430 CET

in the summer, years ago britain did not put their clocks forward in the summer , but they changed it a few years back, it used to be in the summer 1230 gmt and 1430 cet and i remember used to fly from dusseldorf to london and land a hour before i took off lol.

now it summer it stays -1 hour between cet and bst but is op`r refering to gmt 1230 or bst 1230 ?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Well from what i been told, and when i done it, getting hit = rassa spawns = less exp.

So aoe stun = less chance of getting hit = more exp.
Thou i been wondering about the mobs running away i gotta admit.

Nah that's not correct, I'll explain :)

You need 1 warlock and 1 warrior. The warrior needs to have a pve suit on with the 10%pve block bonus, defense bonus etc etc. He just guards the warlock.

The warlock will NOT get hit...You may get hit once every 20 or so mobs, but it will only be because the warrior was standing too far away. The other reason would be the warriors shield (must be large) condition has gone down.

Typically you kill 5 sets of mobs. The 4th (iirc) set of mobs are average height. You need to get 1 person to get off the pad when these spawn. The next set of mobs spawn which are super tall. The person off the pad still stays off. After these die it says "the portal closes". The person gets back on the pad and you start again.

If you fuck up whislt getting off the pad, it will spawn rassa. You need to stay off the pad and he will die. If the lock gets agro, use a healer to get the agro (via healing), then run him off a few yards and rassa wont melee him (rassa cant get off the pad).

Ok, now as for "getting hit = rassa spawns". You can bug the mobs by killing them fast. A good warlock with focal myth and being full curse can pbaoe for about 1k. If you kill the mobs fast enough, it bugs and keeps respawning the mobs. You will eventually get to Rassa, however instead of fighting 5 sets of mobs before Rassa, you'd fight 20.

CorNokZ

I have to cancel on this.. Seeing as work tomorrow will most likely be busy as hell I won't be able to make it in time if I also have to study for my exam

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom