someone make ml2 raid plz plz

robbe

Loyal Freddie
im too lazy so dont come tell me make it myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

robbe

Loyal Freddie
Yussef said:
Then stay at ML1 you pathetic piece of shit.

wtf is ml1 i only need cure ns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prudil

One of Freddy's beloved
Yussef said:
Obey the master of PvE, the ML10 hero of Albion!!!111oneone

Grumpy today Yussef?

emma

Loyal Freddie
Yussef said:
lol

when was the last you killed a member from a different realm ?

always thaught you were too busy have a mass orgie with succubus and nightmares in DF ;p

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
Yesterday FYI.

I have nothing against ML1 people, I have a problem against people being utterly lazy and relying on other people to organise stuff such as a ML2 raid when it is quite simple to run using resources such as VoS guides and so forth :|

robbe

Loyal Freddie
:p

lol now ppl make the raid less then 24h after me post me > yussef aahaaahahaaaa JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD also look at roleplayes sign - living in Albion Prydwen, Villa 167!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
i'd just give up robbe...u just looking like a bit of a retard now with that post. I doubt just because you asked for it someone made the thread...think you will find someone who needed it decided to get of their arse, not be a lazy git and actually run a raid themselves.

Path

Fledgling Freddie
Glad to see we don't harbour all the game's less gifted in Albion :touch:

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
Yussef said:
wonder why i found midgard/prydwen more friendly then albion .. Take all the worst players from other games such as Korean and German Diablo 2 players and all 14is counterstrike players etc and Tada you got PRYDWEN ALBION!!! home of the leet Fotm "owners" with massive attitude...

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
Oldfaravid said:
wonder why i found midgard/prydwen more friendly then albion .. Take all the worst players from other games such as Korean and German Diablo 2 players and all 14is counterstrike players etc and Tada you got PRYDWEN ALBION!!! home of the leet Fotm "owners" with massive attitude...

Perhaps look at the original poster, factor in having two threads relating to this, god knows what happened to #1 after the first two flames. Then perhaps consider if everyone followed the same attitude and then wonder how much would get done. Also perhaps stop being a "racist", "generalising" fucktard and you may actually join PLANET EARTH!!!

Yes I was harsh, but when you allow people to make fools out of you, I begin to wonder if you're not clueless :|

robbe

Loyal Freddie
Yussef said:
Perhaps look at the original poster, factor in having two threads relating to this, god knows what happened to #1 after the first two flames. Then perhaps consider if everyone followed the same attitude and then wonder how much would get done. Also perhaps stop being a "racist", "generalising" fucktard and you may actually join PLANET EARTH!!!

Yes I was harsh, but when you allow people to make fools out of you, I begin to wonder if you're not clueless :|

thnxs for helpin me with me attitudes jussef i apprisiate really i will do more and get more done in future i try my best ever thx so much seeeeeeeya in pvp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom