Someone Giv good ranjar bg1 spec! :X

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
No idea if this is good - but was my BG1 spec and had gr8 utility and was fun to play

24 Bow (Maxed bow as this is what Rangers are about)
11 Stlth (Enuff as range is the key)
18 Peirce (Put up a bit of a fight if needed)
09 PF (had bot - just 9 for first run buff)
03 CD (Leftovers)

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
must have 19+5 stealth or you will go crazy

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
21 bow and 15 pierce to get 19+5 stealth...Really with 11 stealth you're just a prey for every single assasin.

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Well my NS has 19+5 Stealth and can spot Archers that have 19+5 at quite a range - as archers do not get detect hidden I see little point goign so high with Stealth - I had fun with my spec, even with 19+5 stealth you won't see the SB/Infil till it's too late - still try rolling 1 and fiddling about

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
nah, you can spot the assasin and hit him before he perfs you, then run.

my spec is:

24 Bow 19 Stealth 12 Pierce 9 PF rest CD

best ranger spec ever had, with mp weapons you can win in melee vs stealthers who arent "wtfpwnleet"

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
Sn00k3 said:
Lonelinessa is your ranger? :p

Nah my Ranger is Called Ranjar and he's in the making but
Naab at ranger spec ;(

And ta for Replys but Hamro's spec looks nice

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Hamro said:
must have 19+5 stealth or you will go crazy

I've got 16+5 stealth with my Hunter, I find it to be more than enough really. Sure i'll occasionally get popped by a stealther - but by and large it seems like most stealthers have less 'cause I can usually see them coming :D

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Ooo! Who is your hunter? I might have wtfpwned you at some point!! :D

(highly unlikely but I can always hope)

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Sissyfoo said:
Ooo! Who is your hunter? I might have wtfpwned you at some point!! :D

(highly unlikely but I can always hope)

Kelda, she's a huntress actually. I'm allowed to be perverted in atleast one of my slots :)

And you might have, i'll fight tanks (i've even attacked a few shield users i'm that hardcore/stupid) - but I don't like fighting stealthers, especially Infs/NS's my big 2h gets evaded lots even by the newbie blue-con ones :(

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
My scoot is called Lidia ... but I don't think I've shot you yet! :D

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Sissyfoo said:
My scoot is called Lidia ... but I don't think I've shot you yet! :D

A scoot, i've heard of those... typically 12yrs old, ride those shitty-ass macro-scooters right? Whats it like to play? I hear their anytimes arn't that great, but when you get a chain going its difficult to stop that thing swinging ;)

I don't usually bother looking for names, but for the oppertunity to kill Sissyfoo i'll have to make an exception :D

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Welllll...as long as you can shoot people from a distance with NOBODY seeing you they kinda rock! :D

If someone sees you and gets within melee range you are completely shagged! :p

I'll be keeping an eye out for you next time I'm in Thid...just hope you don't use buffs! ;)

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Sissyfoo said:
I'll be keeping an eye out for you next time I'm in Thid...just hope you don't use buffs! ;)

Well unlike most of the idiots who want 'omfg wtfpwn' damage i've actually got some Beastcraft (13 to be exact) - I laugh at all the grey-con pets which are only good for interupts. My blue-con pet will rape newbie /level'd toons while he interupts them (I checked, Camelot-Rentals reports a 30% increase in beastiality tape sales since I started playing Thid)

You might not see me often though, I don't play regularly - and annoyingly I always seem to appear when the doors need repairing (I knew getting 500 fletching was a bad idea, I think all the money i've saved on cheaper arrows has gone back into door-repair :eek7:)

So to awnser your question, yes. I use buffs, but their of the self-variety so don't blame me for playing my class properly ;)

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Pft...well, okay, so you have self-buffs and a blue con pet! That's fine! I don't care. I have...A SHIELD!!

PH3333333334444444R!!!

I am so gonna get owned! :(

Acetylsalicylic

Fledgling Freddie
Sn00k3 said:
Lonelinessa is your ranger? :p

Loneliness = the thid hibernia army in one imo :worthy:
shame we cant see the death messages between the two opposite realms
cause the guys a master at work.

Sn00k3

Fledgling Freddie
Acetylsalicylic said:
Loneliness = the thid hibernia army in one imo :worthy:
shame we cant see the death messages between the two opposite realms
cause the guys a master at work.

Oki just wanted to know, killed her in the forest, unbuffed for once in a while, she was buffed to the tits tho :worthy:

She hitted well hard tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom