Somebody Help me !?!

T

Twinax Craymen

hey guys. actualy ia am speaking for my brother. i have a serius problem.. i just rebooted my computer.. deleting everyting. then i installed Daoc and realised that i had deleted my login pw and sub pw aswel.. then i looked my mail.. and the mail i got whasent there anymore.. noone of my brotherd have my pw,login or subscribtion login or anything. what can i do?!? i dont have it on mail or my comp .. anyone know where and how i can get it back?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
just let me move this somewhere safe.... :)

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
I see the standard of literacy in that "other place" remains pitiful.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
as long as you still have access to the original email goa will send you out the subscription and password to the original mail account it was registered with.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
well that was pretty stupid wasnt it? :) even more stupid storing you pw and login on your comp!

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Don't understand how people have been playing this game for like 2yrs and don't remember there pw or login.

You must type it about 5times a week no ?

I know about 7 off by heart *boast*

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Haggus said:
Don't understand how people have been playing this game for like 2yrs and don't remember there pw or login.

You must type it about 5times a week no ?

I know about 7 off by heart *boast*

Playing it for nearly 4 years and still copy+paste it every time ;)
Before the password reset I did know my main login but now I have like 9 accounts (only 2 active) and can't be arsed to remember it all.
Also what if you take a break for a year and do all other kind of stuff no way you'd still remember it then so you got to have it stored somewhere.

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Andrilyn said:
Playing it for nearly 4 years and still copy+paste it every time ;)
Before the password reset I did know my main login but now I have like 9 accounts (only 2 active) and can't be arsed to remember it all.
Also what if you take a break for a year and do all other kind of stuff no way you'd still remember it then so you got to have it stored somewhere.

Very true.

I still keep all my accs on a peice of paper. Non of my mates play daoc so I don't mind having it lying about.

Will always know my main acc from heart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom