Some1 in hib using radar?

was in df before hiding around a corner hibs ran through cambs - Straight around another 2 corners knowing we were there :| like not edging around to see if we were there just straight around the corner :mad: probably wrong and all but it seemed really funny the way it happend :p never seen anything like it before

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
GrisomWarshadow said:
was in df before hiding around a corner hibs ran through cambs - Straight around another 2 corners knowing we were there :| like not edging around to see if we were there just straight around the corner :mad: probably wrong and all but it seemed really funny the way it happend :p never seen anything like it before

stealthers?

doubt it was to soon after df opened for a stealther to be down that far tbh :/ grp setup was caster so no stealthers either

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
if it was late last night it was probably my fault.

managed to get past cambs and was moving on when i saw a few mids, followed them back to cambs and informed a few friendly people.
soon after Hibs run round corner and attack and i hit from behind... no radar involved.

many other things can give away position, BoG, mobs not being there all lead some people to investigate, no need to accuse people of cheating.

of course if it was another time and someone was using radar then they deserve a big slap. :twak:

na wasnt mate :) it was today (4th june) at about 3-4pm GMT - we had just put some wards up etc :) we werent pulling mobs so there wasnt any BoG

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom