Some1 help a n00b

Conina

Fledgling Freddie
Ive just noticed that Pryd ML raid times are now viewable in the Excali forum...does this mean ppl from Excali are able to goto Pryd and do ML,s there? Ppl prolly gonna give me stick for not knowing but hey...thats what your all here for isnt it? :p

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Well it would help you if your looked around the forums in other discussions where this has been said but anyways yes we are able to go on Pryd Ml raids and they can come to Excal ones. 2 diffrent toa zones for you:)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
after todays clustering you will be able to visit anywhere on prydwen, we will be sharing the capital city (tnn) the frontier and DF. So there will be 2xtoa zones, 2xclassic zones 2xSI zones 2xcata zones etc. hopefully more ML raids and less arti QQ :)

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
hopefully more ML raids and less arti QQ :)

Actually i'm guessing it'll cause more problems than it solves, sure we have 2 zones, but we also have twice the population (kinda).

Arti farmers will now just have 2 places to camp and im sure we'll soon hear the "Excali guild stole my GoV" whines before the week is out.

Conina

Fledgling Freddie
Hahaha of all the ppl to see that post Tallen :p
Nice to see ya still about.
Take it easy

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Conina said:
Hahaha of all the ppl to see that post Tallen :p
Nice to see ya still about.
Take it easy

Much aroha, say hi to the missus for me.

Titiro whakamiharo ki nga tamariki a Tane
E tu whakaruru hau nei
He taonga whakamiharo
He tirohanga ki tuawhakarere

Back soon :)

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Conina said:
Ive just noticed that Pryd ML raid times are now viewable in the Excali forum...does this mean ppl from Excali are able to goto Pryd and do ML,s there? Ppl prolly gonna give me stick for not knowing but hey...thats what your all here for isnt it? :p

Thats just me - Ive edited all the stickies and put the server at the front, and will continue to stick any that prydwen players post here as you can access their raids with clustering :)

Finolin

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
Thats just me - Ive edited all the stickies and put the server at the front, and will continue to stick any that prydwen players post here as you can access their raids with clustering :)

I was pleasantly surprised to see my raid announcement stickied what seemed like just minutes after I posted it. Thanks for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom