Some things about Sergius

P

parky

Okay, it all started when me and some ppl of my guild grouped in keltoi and went to Antroom wich was camped by only 1 group.
After a few pulls ppl of the other grp started complaining the room was made for only 1 group. After a litle discussion they kept quiet unill a lvl 50 Cleric showed up, asking us to leave and killed our mobs . And he said he would keep killing out mobs untill we would leave.This cleric "Sergius" was also member of ALBION Royal Guard.
(Nice to see a new guild pop up if you are member of <The Royal Guard>, don't you think ? )

now i've made a few screenies of it :

http://bwc.telenet.be/sshot045.jpg
http://bwc.telenet.be/sshot046.jpg
http://bwc.telenet.be/sshot047.jpg

A

Addlcove

send screenies to rightnow, thats harashment

B

bob007

LOL The name I don't care about, Anyone can name a guild anything they want. But a lvl 50 killing other ppls mobs in a room that has always has 2 - 3 geoups in it. Thats just mean, dude if your that bored at 50 roll a new char or take up heavy drinking :p

K

knockout

its like im saying, ppl are now so rude and think they can do anything. I complain about lyoness cause thats where i am atm but i see it happening everywhere. The realm really is in bad shape now. But everytime i say it ppl just go on saying ive done enough posts etc....

S

starblade

After a few pulls ppl of the other grp started complaining the room was made for only 1 group.

Only going to comment on this. I've not done Keltoi a lot honestly but I went in there everytime someone in guild needed their 40 epic and everytime I saw 2 groups taking up the room, perfectly happy with each other for xp and in case a pull goes wrong.

I guess people are getting overly obsessed on what location requires which number of groups or what level can pull from this or that spot. Things have grown into a silly and stupid xp war for some players. There are a lot of good people on Albion but there sure are loads of bucketheads too (not referring to tanks here
:p ).

A

achmed

Since i can remember the ant room always has 2-3 grps in. One grp pulls from left one pulls from right the other goes in the back room or waits till grps are resting.
Having seen the screenies if the gropu werent leeching why the hell do you have to spoil there exping. It takes a long time to get to 50 and by doing this your just being a prick!!
If the group that was there 1st were so hard they could take the full room. I ask only this.......WTF are you doing there in the 1st place if you can clear the room? they must be green/blue cant you find a more suitable place?
Im rather annoyed a lvl 50 could be so petty aswell having spent ages gettin to 50 the last thing i could be arsed to do is spoil lowbies fun, let them sort it themselves!

Once again i come out of this dissapointed at some of the Albion people!!

R

Rhuric

At lvl 50 all mobs kept the Archdruid (Church lvl 40 epic) are grey, so only reason he was there where to ruin the pulls from the second group, I also think it was one of the other groups char or friend that cleric, and judging by the screens that is haressment and being a utter prick

Keltoi antroom are atleast enough for 2 groups to pull, even thou it can get messy. But all get there fair share of the mobs

H

Hatjitjai

lol

Well there has been high lvls in keltois before after their alts got lamed at in some way,like refused when asking for ress etc. but this is funny :)

btw. Sergius got kicked out of Lusitania High Council and GoL afaik :). would xplain a lot

N

Negura`

haha what a little kiddie.......get a life nuubeh

B

bob007

Think he wants to join us. With a name like Albion Royal Guard and i think there was 1 a while back called The royal guard of albion not sure if there conected. But must admit Royal Guard is a nice name :p

F

feldeshadowbane

Hmm

Just a thought...

He might have been doing his lvl 50 epic quest wich involves killing Archdruid Cadwallen who only pops when all surrounding mobs are there. Im not defending his manners though, when I did the quest I asked the groups there if they could wait a couple of minutes until Archdruid Cadwallen spawned so I could kill him and they said yes. All went smoothly - noone offended.

<edit>Oops, never mind this post; just read through all the other posts again and saw that I missed one wich already explains about the Cleric lvl 40 epic. Sorry

S

sorusi

Id guess Sergius gets to owned while being in emain so he goes down to Keltoi (his own lvl) and starts bashing those mobs :p

And NO hes not doing epic, he is allready wearing his epic armour ....

E

elbeek

What next Segius? Maybe Mithra or Pryd bridge is more your level.

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by achmed

If the group that was there 1st were so hard they could take the full room. I ask only this.......WTF are you doing there in the 1st place if you can clear the room? they must be green/blue cant you find a more suitable place?

I completly agree with your post except that part.
My cabby can take greens and some blues by the dozen at a time, sure the xp per kill is low, but so is the power cost and the time it takes me to kill em, briging my xp/time to a verry nice lvl (faster than killing yellow or orange cons)
I would solo blue con nymph trees and empty em out in a minute or so.
but when i do this i always leave as soon as a grp comes.

sorry ppl just a rant, i got pissed of once to much with ppl tellling me to bugger of cause i am lamer for hunting greens (witch oftened are blues, but some ppl seem to know better whatstuff cons to me than I do) before i even get a chance to kill the mobs I pulled.

G

g0ldenbone

Pathetic behaviour from an obviously damaged individual..

Dont think you can derive the state of the realm from a chimp like that though. There are always going to be fools no matter where you are, in real life or in realm X, Y, or Z in DAOC. The realm is in a decent state.. we arnt that clever in RvR yet, but that'll come. The vast (and largely silent) majority are perfectly happy and enjoying their gaming.

Three cheers for Albion

HIP HIP.....

B

Bilf

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear....

Oh, for 5 minutes inside the head of someone like Sergius...

L

-Lonewolf-

The Royal Guard is a respectable and sensible guild I am sure if you put your complaint to one of the guild leaders discipline will be dealt in a more appropriate manner than a linch mob on the forum?

Just a suggestion

F

Flimgoblin

it's not "The Royal Guard"

it's "Albion Royal Guard"

B

bob007

What did we do :p

You'll note on the screen shots that the guild in question is Albion Royal Guard. I feel at this time that I must point out that The Royal Guard has no conection with ARG and as the screen shots show. there where a few member of The Royal Guard an The Royal Guard Acedemy amongst others which were the victims of this..... hmm whats the word..... fool. :)

Even tho thx for calling us sensible :D

K

knockout

i do hate the similar name guilds and it seems ppl are confusing the royals with this new guild unfortunately . Cant ppl come up with original names?

Phoenix legion- Phoenix Guard
Guardians of Light - keepers of the Light
Royal Guard- Albion Royal Guard

Again for all the ppl that dont read the full posts and then make conclusions other than it was intended. This post is only about the similar names. In no way is it meant to say that one guild is better than the other.

V

vew-victus

Legion of Darkness - Guardians of Darkness (<new guild bahh)

bah o well seems like most the guilds in albion have legion or guard or guardians or light yada yada blahhh in there name

yer think people would be more original

as for Sergius just 1 of the thousands apon thousands of lamers online pity we cant shoot em all and put them out of there misery ;)

K

knockout

guardians of darkness ? eh :)

maybe someone should make the royal pendragon phoenix guardians of the darkness.

B

bob007

wow cool i got an alt there guildless lets set it up :p

G

g0ldenbone

You think that was bad.. My original guild was called 'The Holy Knights'..

Imagine my confusion when 'Holy Knights' sprung up..

I mean thats not just copying the idea...

O

old.Second

Praetorians-Praetorian legions

Humberton Guard - Humiliating bards

B

Belfuz

How about a guild called

Legions of Guardians of Light Darkness

( no offens )

D

dabearzor

Originally posted by Belfuz
How about a guild called

Legions of Guardians of Light Darkness

( no offens )

How about:

Keepers of the the Legion Of Guardians Of Darkness, Light

now that's a name! No offense to any of the partial guild names...

D

-Dreama-

Equilibrium - oh wait, we were original...nevemind :p

And as for the lvl 50 lamer who had to go into keltoi to steal mobs:
a)I've lvled 4 chars past keltoi lvl and it has ALWAYS been 2-3 groups in the ant room, still is, always will be, accept it and move on.
b)What kind of no brained twit has to come in and break up a fight bewtween younger chars? That's like a 15 year old boy going into a kindergarten class ans beating up a 5 year old for his little brother. FFS grow up! I swaer some people lvl chars to 50 JUST to be asses to lower lvls!

E

Exiled

:eek: bad albs, (bad some albs before ya start dreama ;) ) lvl'ed 4-5 chars into keltoi, hated it worse than mithra main room

C

Cerverloc

Bah Sergius!! How friggin lame.

The Excrucio Family:
504.jpg
506.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom