Some suggestions for Wolfenstein Servers

O

old.Musician

I think a 30 second warmup at least when a map loads for the first time is necessary to allow all people of various connection speeds to load the map etc. and have time to choose their class.
Also I notice that there is a Checkpoint map on the objective servers (Village I think) which, while it's a fun map, might not be appropriate.

B

bigbb

I seem to have managed to miss this thread, I do apologise. I'll look at your suggestions tonight.

D

d_g

btw I think since 1.30/1.31 there is an automatic warmup of 20-30 seconds, but it starts when the new map starts to load so probably only noticable to those who load in quick - i usually have 1-5 seconds warmup (just enough time to change class :) ) though i'm happy to wait a little extra for teammates (the 40+ seconds on BY's is a bit irritating though).

btw, any plans for a 6v6 (or 7v7, maybe a touch more practical) server?

B

bigbb

Originally posted by DaveGod
btw I think since 1.30/1.31 there is an automatic warmup of 20-30 seconds, but it starts when the new map starts to load so probably only noticable to those who load in quick - i usually have 1-5 seconds warmup (just enough time to change class :) ) though i'm happy to wait a little extra for teammates (the 40+ seconds on BY's is a bit irritating though).

That's what I thought, i'll check though.

Originally posted by DaveGod
btw, any plans for a 6v6 (or 7v7, maybe a touch more practical) server?

More feasable on BarryLeague servers, though I think it'll make games a lot more fun, it does reduce capacity if implemented on the publics.

Users who are viewing this thread