Some shout outs... FAO: Several People [Emain, between 2am GMT-5:30am GMT]

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
First to the complete gimps..

Phooka [RR5]: Me [Jecht, now RR3L7] and Zimzum [RR3L2] pwnd you 4 times, then you kill us both while we rest. We kill you again and you come back with 3 other people... Gimp.

GohanSSJ: :/ Comon lol... Atleast react when 2 are on you.

Now,

Hyathor, Petforthewin and Tiwiwie: That was a VERRRRYYYY nice fight, actually one of the best ones I've ever had.

1 RR4 Mincer, 1 RR3 mincer and a RR4 Fire wizz... I have to admit, you all should killed 2 RR3 SBs, but I suppose it was some lucky evades on our sides.

Very nice fight all 3 of you, hope to come across you again. Very well played. Hats off too all of you.

For Phooka + Gohanssj... You're both on my KoS xD - Mainly Phooka 'cause he has no skills what so ever.

^_^ You can have fun in Emain =) Pain in the ass when your BB keeps going LD though ;)

Yes, I expect to be flamed, told to "QQ" so :p... By the way, sorry for bad spellings.

Ethild

Fledgling Freddie
Erm, I dont think you should be calling people gimps in all honesty. Its quite a large case of pot/kettle.

When I TS'd you 2 at AMG (me being solo might I add), you both (even though I was only shooting at one of you.. nice teamwork!) ran away! Fair enough I guess, I tend to run away when I'm being shot at too... However about 30 secs later your FG of Mid friends arrive where you suddenly think it will be a great time to pop me ... and then /laugh spam me as I try to bail? Nice one mates. I hope thats not the same 'pwning' you gave to the others. If your going to act like that ... no-one is going to take you seriously when you complain about people attacking you as you rest.

You may also recall when I returned, your FG of friends was no longer around, and I killed you both. Not a gloat... but watch who you laugh spam, and watch what you complain about. You more than deserved it in my opinion.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Who the hell are you?

Edit! OH!

You mean the FG mids who Mezzed you then let me finish you off? xD

QQ mate. You wern't part of this threat. =)

ONLY COOL PEOPLE [I prefer Phooka to you now \o/]

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Overdriven said:
Phooka [RR5]: Me [Jecht, now RR3L7] and Zimzum [RR3L2] pwnd you 4 times, then you kill us both while we rest. We kill you again and you come back with 3 other people... Gimp.

Okay let me get this straight. Phooka is solo and gets killed by your duo.. Then after 4 times he comes back and kills you guys and he's the gimp ?!

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie

well ur soooo good killing a ns using stealthlore and both jumping me at same time woooot soooo skilled... :wub: Come 1 on 1 then win and say u "owned" me ...

And talking bout rest killing u cant recall that, 1 bit i can recall u afk killing me twice though good job :worthy:

And me comming back with 3 other is kindaa BS mate ;) u must confuse me with a miror immage of urself.. I do recall a SM and a big fat troll in between ur decoys.. :kissit:

raid

Can't get enough of FH
Overdriven said:
First to the complete gimps..

lol such pwnage indeed

poisono

Fledgling Freddie
Phooka said:
well ur soooo good killing a ns using stealthlore and both jumping me at same time woooot soooo skilled... :wub: Come 1 on 1 then win and say u "owned" me ...

And talking bout rest killing u cant recall that, 1 bit i can recall u afk killing me twice though good job :worthy:

And me comming back with 3 other is kindaa BS mate ;) u must confuse me with a miror immage of urself.. I do recall a SM and a big fat troll in between ur decoys.. :kissit:

Suck my....... I didnt turn up for a bit and i never saw you... Thoo you waved at me once

Btw name is Enid....

Musejedi

Fledgling Freddie
Ethild is a cool person :(

Have you seen his car?! Most of the mechanics who live near him have!!

p0x

Fledgling Freddie
This thread is more retarded than Phooka's guildname o_o

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Musejedi said:
Ethild is a cool person :(

Have you seen his car?! Most of the mechanics who live near him have!!
I hear hes thinking of taking up hairdressing to cover the cost of running it :(

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Suck my....... I didnt turn up for a bit and i never saw you... Thoo you waved at me once

Well can be arranged 50 euro's and im ur man ;)

This thread is more retarded than Phooka's guildname o_o
U r just jelous :wij:

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
a FH thread has been started, but is it saying anything? NO

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
Balbor said:
a FH thread has been started, but is it saying anything? NO

Aye it is mate. It says *Hey all you that post such stupid threads, just because you got killed and have to run back in tears, to your buffbot, get a life!*

poisono

Fledgling Freddie
When you free next phooka ;)

It better be as good as what everyone says around here 50 euro's is pritty expensive :p

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
gotta love some ppl..

wahoo, we outnumbered someone and won!!! we PWWWNN!NN!N!N!N!

fecking sleezbag :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom