Photography Some Really old Pics colourised

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
These are amazing, so well colorized, I tried doing it once, it was a complete disaster!

I really like number 14, the samurai training from 1860, over 150 years old. Can any of the Freddys who are into archery tell me if there is a problem with the asymmetric way that they are both drawing their bows? I know nothing about it at all, but it looks wrong somehow.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
These are amazing, so well colorized, I tried doing it once, it was a complete disaster!

I really like number 14, the samurai training from 1860, over 150 years old. Can any of the Freddys who are into archery tell me if there is a problem with the asymmetric way that they are both drawing their bows? I know nothing about it at all, but it looks wrong somehow.
Erm, I wouldn't try to start telling the Samurai how to use bows...

I do know what you mean though, they seem to be shooting them three quarters of the way down.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I'm sure they know what they're doing

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
I have no doubt they know what they're doing :), and I know absolutely nothing. Perhaps wrong was the wrong word, but it certainly looks odd, and I wondered if anyone had an explanation.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
They are amazing, I could spend all day looking through old photo like that, brilliant work

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Can any of the Freddys who are into archery tell me if there is a problem with the asymmetric way that they are both drawing their bows? I know nothing about it at all, but it looks wrong somehow.

it's not a problem. you can design and tune a bow to be asymmetrical and still shoot well. the cool thing about yumi is that nobody really knows why the design is the way it is :)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
it's not a problem. you can design and tune a bow to be asymmetrical and still shoot well. the cool thing about yumi is that nobody really knows why the design is the way it is :)
I suppose it's tradition, it works, so don't fix it :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Elizabeth Taylor, dayum.

Been doing these myself for fun at times, cool stuff for sure, even if it -does- kill a bit of the mystique of the era.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom