Some ppl..

bebopbo

Fledgling Freddie
Last week someone i regarded as a good friend in mid decided he didnt like me no more, not because i stole from him / hacked his account or anything like that (as i aint like that) ..but simply...

Becuase i have chars on hib/pryd!

Ive been playing daoc since release, ive played both hib/pryd & mid/exc & shared the time i have between the two but i admit i do play hib/pryd more. The guy from mid (who i wont name) only had mid chars ( 1 @ L50 ...warlock) but was now leveling a BD & i was grouping with him regulary with my 3x pac healer

During our time I would try give him hints/tips about playing a BD, we all know how fast they go oop & pet pathing is gimp etc, so i gave him a few pointers & a helping hand

As time went on he would become *sarcastic* if he asked something & i knew abit about the question he asked he came across as iggronant & replied with sartastic comments

It all came to an end 1 night when he said he was going to re-spec his BD to BA @ L40, So as a friend i asked what he planned to do more of.. PvE or RVR? he replied RvR.. so when i recommended that supp spec was prob the best spec for a BD in RvR & explained why, he said in such words "i dont want an easy class i want a fun class & a class i can farm good with" so when i rpelied that a summon SM is probably much better than a BA BD purely because of Focus Shield he asked what focus shield was & i explained ..then he started to "QQ" & said "well ppl on VN say BA BD is the best mid class to farm & believe them more than you" Obviously he didnt look up on the summon SM as he didnt know what Focus Shield was

from this point on he would start moaning/QQ'ing at me & then started going on that i should "piss off back to hib" as im not loyal to mid!!

He went on for ages about how he hates ppl who play or have played other realms on different servers, When i asked "what if you had RL mates that played another realm/server" he replied with summit like: "Well they would no longer be my mates & i would not think of them as a RL mate ever again"

At this point i *kindly* pointed out that DAoC is a GAME & he takes far too seriously especially if it means him falling out with RL mates because they chose to play a diff realm...not that this would happen but to think if it did..

When i also asked him about what hes gunna do when server cluster comes along because alot of people who have 50's on both pryd/exc will still probably play the two, he didnt reply

Then he went on to say that all alb & hibs are scum & if he ever met them irl... i wont say the rest of what he says but i think you can guess :(

ppl who think like this imo are sick in the head, When i play DAoC & face enemy ..yes i hate them! ...but ONLY in-game & thats as far as it goes (OK FH too sometimes! ) but for someone to say the kinda things he said were ott imo.. He seems to play DAoC as if its RL! (wouldnt suprise meh if he runs about irl wearing a cloak with the mid hammer emblem tbh!)

Although when i get ganked by enemy & probably spam my /g or /gu with "ffs i hate <insert name here>" i respect most of them, if it wasnt for them RvR would not exist & if i was too meet any player from enemy realms irl id prob by them a pint ;) , not do what this retard was saying.

After about 45mins of him whining at me, i /ignored to let him cool off (afterall he might have just had a bad day irl!) so next day hes not online...following day, not online... ever since ive not seen him on his BD!

All i can say is:

If your reading this... GROW UP... I regarded you as a good friend on mid/exc... after your comments that night i look forward to meeting you after server merge on my hib chars ;) ....unless ofc you came to realise that my advice about summ SM was right & you have now re-rolled a summon SM so i dont know your alias :p

If you do decide to reply saying it's all *lies* ..then thats not a prob, i have screenies & logged the chat

Farewell & g/l

Bops ;)

Olgaline

FH is my second home
heh, i have a hunch this chap prob. isnt very old, in my 3 years of daoc i have come across a few 9-12 aged players, not a alot but a couple, could explain the odd behavior, *not saying all kids a bratts here* just easierly exitable at times ;)
hey i was no diff at that age, well wasnt the angry type, but you know what i mean "i hope."at that age things often seem more black or white,
If it's an adult tho' he either 1. is taking you for a ride, or 2. has some seriouse issues he needs to deal with,

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
Gifv name pls, lets ridicule the biatch :)

JackHeart

Fledgling Freddie
It is in hard times the true image of a person is revealed..

And btw.. I dont hate my enemies. Hate is such a strong word. Actually I love them, they give me nice RPs.. Well, some dislike can be found when a FG gank me solo.. ;)

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Tree huggin hibbie scumbag :p

For Thor! :worthy:

In a way it's nice to see such devotion to a realm. Though seems like he/she has taken it a little bit too far.

statued

Loyal Freddie
show chat logs even if u dont want us to see name ..just cross it out or somtin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom