Some pics (SI Europe)

N

ning

disque_r

disque_r

No yet find in English

O

old.Emma

omfg its the box art.. how interestingly dull.

O

old.Whismerill

looks like french pics, wondering where they have been stolen :D

K

kemor

Yes, these are french box pictures.
Probably got them on some pre-order websites :)

The first one (colors) is for the add-on only.
The second black (collector like, all black, looks nice) will be the bundle daoc + add-on.

The German & English boxes will have the same design.

C

Cadire

Kemor,

It would be nice if those of us with multiple accounts were able to buy a serial number rather than fork out for 2 copies of SI.

Are there any plans to offer this service?

O

old.0xygen

I like wanadoo's new logo nice and professional, pity that they are still one of the worst organised publishers on the planet.

Ohh Mythic what were you thinking!!!!

Anyway yes the box looks nice, maybe there be different coloured ones like that wierd yellow one we got on original release

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Has anyone seen the US box...?

Sorry, Kemor, but calling some cheap DVD box with a different cover 'collector's edition' is just beyond a joke. :p

O

old.LandShark

Oh dear @ the price that french site is charging
4 times what the original game costs? Erm, no... that's revolting

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

They charge 120.- Euros for it? I hope you are kidding.

Even the imported US version is only 40-50 E's.

P

Psy|:m00:

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)

Sorry, Kemor, but calling some cheap DVD box with a different cover 'collector's edition' is just beyond a joke. :p

He didn't. He said it was 'Collector like' not actually meaning that it's the collectors edition, just with that sort of look :p

F

Flimgoblin

the US don't seem to have cottoned on to the DVD box style (which I much prefer to the bulky cardboard ones - I can actually keep the boxes now without finding another room to store them in ;))

S

stu

Originally posted by old.LandShark
Oh dear @ the price that french site is charging
4 times what the original game costs? Erm, no... that's revolting
maybe look at the Euro price, instead of the French Franc one

T

Teh Fonz!!1

Okay...

Will every game store in england get more than one copy each?

In March, will I be able to open a games magazine, see tons of adverts for this awsome add-on/game and will I be able to go into my local game store and just grab a copy off the shelf?

Box art looks nice, it'll be even nicer if I'll be able to find a real copy.

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Cadire
Kemor,

It would be nice if those of us with multiple accounts were able to buy a serial number rather than fork out for 2 copies of SI.

Are there any plans to offer this service?

I think maybe some lessons could be learned from Earth and Beyond here as far as multiple users go, if you introduce a rl friend to the game or want multiple accounts then you can simple buy a serial code online and install it from the orginal cd's. This I think should be put into practice with more mmorpgs. Maybe some others do it but I've only had any experience of Ultima online, Dark age of Camelot and very likely probably soon Earth and Beyond (even if I hear it's quite shallow it'll fill a gap until daoc gets more interesting).

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Teh Fonz!!1
Okay...

Will every game store in england get more than one copy each?

In March, will I be able to open a games magazine, see tons of adverts for this awsome add-on/game and will I be able to go into my local game store and just grab a copy off the shelf?

Box art looks nice, it'll be even nicer if I'll be able to find a real copy.

I've only ever seen daoc in like 1 shop ever, ordered it from amazon when I decided to play it. Why not do the same for SI?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom