Some People...

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
It's not often i get riled up by people and their actions in the world. Normally, at least, there is a certain excusable belief behind their actions that, although reprehensible, can at least excuse themselves somewhat e.g. Bush and the Iraq war. However, today I opened my e-mails and was going through only to come across one of those "DEAR SIR! WE HAVE 5 BILLION DOLLARS WE WOULD LIKE TO TRANSFER BECAUSE YOU ARE A GULLIBLE IDIOT etc. etc. etc." Nothing out of the ordinary there you might think, however this ran along a different vein:

"I am contacting you in regards to a business transfer of a huge sum of
money from a deceased customer's account who On the 25th of July 2000,he
Mr Christian Eich died with his wife and their two Children with his wife
perent perished in the Air France concord plane crash bound for New York
in their plan for a world cruise.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm "

I find this despicable. People trying to actively capitalise upon the death of innocent people, besmirching the family name and the people's memory by using their deaths for financial gain. It really pisses me off how these people can walk about on earth with a clear conscience, going about their daily business, and not once feel a smidgeon of shame.

Utterly disgusting.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
it's true Munks, there are some nasty fuckers about :(

Clown

Part of the furniture
I don't read it, I don't let my self get bothered because I don't care, I delete it.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I find it even more dispicable that greedy gullible people fall for it. They get what they deserve TBH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom