some nice info for 2006

A

Aussie-

these guides spoil all the fun..... i wish i could puzzle to find the solution too, like yanks have to do ;|

G

greenfingers

old .....

as in " I saw that atleast 4 days ago :p"

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Aussie-
these guides spoil all the fun..... i wish i could puzzle to find the solution too, like yanks have to do ;|

obviously you have to read it ;)

A

Aussie-

when it arrives there is gonna be atleast 1 that will know how it must be done..

W

Whoodoo_RD

1? More like 50% of the poulus :(

Who knows, maybe one day Mythic will hold sommit back and let us catch up.......yeah right.

Anyone know how the Aussies / Malaysians / Italians / etc etc are doing as far as patching?

T

tripitaka

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD
1? More like 50% of the poulus :(

Who knows, maybe one day Mythic will hold sommit back and let us catch up.......yeah right.

Anyone know how the Aussies / Malaysians / Italians / etc etc are doing as far as patching?

They are prolly wondering what the word 'patch' actually means

The aussies realising it isn't the name of their pet dingo after all.

(apologies for the stereotype) ;)

P

PJS

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD

Yeah I sent Mythic some feedback yesterday. Gist of it was why didnt they help GOA get Foundations out before releasing ToA. Given that all the bugs that magically appear in GOAs version (that didnt exist in theirs at the time ???) will no doubt be put on the back burner until all the stuff ToA broke is fixed. As if Mythic is going to put the needs of the 4 patch behind and climbing Europeans ahead of the Americans. :(

Probably go straight in the bin, they just arent interested in anything sent to them by non Americans.

:mgwhore2: MYTHIC :mgwhore:

K

kameh

Current patch status:

US - 1.66D
Australia - 1.66D
Italy - 1.62
Europe - 1.62

If I'm right GOA started the European service before both Italy and Australia, so why isn't it up to date. Also it's got the worst website by a loooooong way :(

I

Indiana Jones

because Goa has to translate the patches in into french and german

the aussies can use the us patches
and italians only need to translate in italian

K

kameh

Still dont' buy that for causing the such huge delays, it's a fantastic excuse for them though ;)

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by kameh
Still dont' buy that for causing the such huge delays, it's a fantastic excuse for them though ;)

I am pretty sure there is work done on the european client of daoc, all those funky looking scandinavian squigly chars arnt supported in US version of daoc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom