Some news on camelot-europe.com

F

Flimgoblin

For those of you not watching http://www.camelot-europe.com like hawks:
Small server patch.
[07-02-2002]

Today we ran a little server script to correct some minor issues:

A small change to Albion and Hibernian instruments was done, correcting
their quality and durability. This will only affect instruments you can find on vendors, not the ones crafted or looted.
We changed the names of the "guild banners" on all three realms. No more Albion banners on a claimed Midgardian keep. This change will not affect already claimed keeps.
We fixed the problem with healer spells overlapping each other(Guardian Barrier & Amnesia for healers over level 24). Healers with this problem will not be updated right now, we need a long maintenance to run a script on the character database to do so, but healers not yet affected will not be affected. I will keep you posted when we will do this long maintenance.

This patch was totally transparent to players.

On a side note, we are aware of router problems on Sunday and Monday evenings (causing lots of disconnection for German and English players). I will bring you more news as they come.

Happy hunting!

S

SFXman

Fascinating :rolleyes:
But the router thing was a good thing.

S

skerit XP

German and english people huh??
:D

Frenchies are lucky, although, with such a stupid language, sorry, hate french. I don't have a lot of good grades for it on school :)

M

Mexlin

hehe thats why i took spanish :p

French accent to me always sounds snotty + "Im better than you" kinda accent :)

Then again - im scouse (from liverpool :)).

S

skerit XP

you bought the spanish version?
They don't lose much time with translating the patches... lucky them.

S

SFXman

French people sound very angry and hostile even when they regularily... very spooky.

A

Alrindel

Originally posted by skerit XP
you bought the spanish version?
They don't lose much time with translating the patches... lucky them.
What Spanish version?

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by skerit XP
German and english people huh??
:D

since about 90% of their french playerbase connects to camelot via wanadoo's network - the death of routers/cables/whatever outside it doesn't impact them.

PS: disclaimer - 85.3% of statistics are made up on the spot... that 'about 90% has an error margin of + or - 90%

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom