Some n00b had raided Sidi when B&Q alliance made their announced raid

Sargoth

Fledgling Freddie
well as title says...

come on, plz respect the announcement list...

Appollo

Part of the furniture
In a ideal world ppl would respect list, welcome 2 real world :(

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
if it was just the normal mobs that are down and no keylords then it's possible someone raided a few days ago and just didn't kill any keylords - the dungeon won't repop until one is killed

bahamot

Fledgling Freddie
in an ideal world, people wouldnt play daoc.
to bad that happend though :(

Draylor

Part of the furniture
So?

The announcements list these days is a waste of space. 1 entry per week or so on average lately - people are actually visiting Sidi far more than that.

Remove it, let Sidi return to being the free-for-all that every other mob in TOA is. Theres no reason for the 'booking thread' now ...

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
so?

It still means a spoiled event for 30-40 people when two raids are clashing. Why don´t we try to avoid that when it´s so easy to do.

Tinyheals

One of Freddy's beloved
tomorrow night i will raid jachinas sash in alb.
Since there is no list, ill have to create one.

So make sure it is up all night so i can go there whenever it pleases me.................................................................

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Thorwyn[B&Q] said:
It still means a spoiled event for 30-40 people when two raids are clashing. Why don´t we try to avoid that when it´s so easy to do.
30-40 people still consider Sidi a fun or worthwhile way to spend their time? Maybe 5-10% of the items in there are still worth using: theres ROGs in TOA that are better than most of the rest.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
30-40 people still consider Sidi a fun or worthwhile way to spend their time? Maybe 5-10% of the items in there are still worth using: theres ROGs in TOA that are better than most of the rest.

and?

Can you leave it up to us what we´re considering a fun or worthwile way to spend OUR time please? I can´t see a reason to exclusively farm ToA now because the drops there are uber. If you do, fine, go ahead. We won´t stop you and we won´t spoil your events and it´s not too much to ask the same from the rest of Albion is it?

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
Draylor said:
So?

The announcements list these days is a waste of space. 1 entry per week or so on average lately - people are actually visiting Sidi far more than that.

Remove it, let Sidi return to being the free-for-all that every other mob in TOA is. Theres no reason for the 'booking thread' now ...
for Dragon id say the list is a waste sinse it have faster respwan then any arti mob and is easyer then some of the arti encounters.
but for Sidi id say the list is still good to have due to the "special" repop in it.
not fun when a whole raid gets killed cause someone have killed a few of the mobs in it and they repop in the middel of the raid...

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Thorwyn[B&Q] said:
and?

Can you leave it up to us what we´re considering a fun or worthwile way to spend OUR time please? I can´t see a reason to exclusively farm ToA now because the drops there are uber. If you do, fine, go ahead. We won´t stop you and we won´t spoil your events and it´s not too much to ask the same from the rest of Albion is it?

Nicely said mate :)

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Thorwyn[B&Q] said:
You can do whatever you like. But the time to care about some BS 'booking thread' here is LONG over.

Virtually noone uses it now, those that do post there 5 mins before they go to Sidi purely so they can whine here if someone dares to kill 1 of the mobs.

In your case youve no idea if the mobs were killed before or after your 'booking' post was made, since they would NEVER repop until keylords had been killed.

WTF is the point in some 'booking system' when noone uses it? Its just another excuse for people to whine - this realm needs no assistance in doing that.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
judas said:
for Dragon id say the list is a waste
1 major difference - the Dragon thread is actually being used. Sure its respawn isnt that long (compared to some Sidi stuff) but it still only allows for 1 'prime time' kill per day.

Coren

Fledgling Freddie
Still its not *that* much effort to check the list before you go in really is it? Considering that if someone is in there, there is now ample alternative PvE-age to do instead.

Someone had killed half the 1st level on our last raid, but all keylords were still up, so could have been ages ago. Doesn't mean someone isn't :worthy:ing the list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom