Some minor Things...

B

Brannor McThife

...that could be changed, and/or are amusing...

1) Class 10 Turrets.
2) Change the AI so that it treats the player as "just one of the enemy" and not "THE ONLY ENEMY!!111". :p
3) Um... Gotta love this one:

SP-e2 "Advanced Brigandine" Freighter Positron Shield
This is a positron-based shield that provides improved protection from tachyon and neutron weapons. This shield is specifically designed for the Freighter ship classes.
Stats
Freighter Shield Class: 10
Shield Capacity: 9690
Regeneration Rate: 215
Regen Power Drain: 10

Um... Anyone seen a Freighter that can take this? :p Or the 8/9 versions for that matter.

-G

T

tris-

i think you missed the VAPOUR TRAILS! it is space we are flying in isnt it? so why is there vapour trails coming off the wings when you go really fast :scared: :scared: :scared:

B

Brannor McThife

Originally posted by n3wbie
i think you missed the VAPOUR TRAILS! it is space we are flying in isnt it? so why is there vapour trails coming off the wings when you go really fast :scared: :scared: :scared:
I have CLASS 10 Smoke canisters. :D

Well, technically, space is not a vacuum. ;)

-G

T

tris-

but there is no oxygen to be vapourised:scared:

V

VidX

Actually, there is, and there's lots of other elements there, just that the concentration is so small that it's negligible.

T

tris-

Originally posted by VidX
Actually, there is, and there's lots of other elements there, just that the concentration is so small that it's negligible.

:chortle:

D

Deadmanwalking

Dont think it vapour as such .... u get it when u use the boost and so im assuming its any chemicals/elements that they must use in the engines ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom