some "minor" problems

jokke

Fledgling Freddie
my guild just lost 10 mill rp and about 400k bp..
And goa is jokeing and calling it "daoc in hardmode" etc....
this = about 3 weeks of hard work for us..
Who ever is running this circus can PM me in game and give me the money he made in the last 3 weeks, im sure it will only be a minor problem for him.

legar

Loyal Freddie
jokke said:
Who ever is running this circus can PM me in game and give me the money he made in the last 3 weeks, im sure it will only be a minor problem for him.

I can do nothing but agree jokkee.

we lost a lot of GRP and GBP also :( about 2-3 weeks of rvr it seems
im just glad atm the chars etc are still fine
since i had a farming evening today no /gu/g/c/as etc didnt really bother me. but i can assure anyone in rvr tonight without those channels is pissed off.

"doac in hardmode" ROFLCOPTER " at that imo.. you guys cant just take away 90% of the communications in rvr for players like this imo.

:wij:

Tilda

I really think you guys need to chill out. Losing some RP's isnt the end of the world, just be glad the charachters that earned teh RP's didnt lose them and rollback RR's...
The chat channels have been intermittend, but were cured for me by a relog. Legar, its not like GOA just decided "ahh lets have some fun, turn off all the chat!" its a bug, these things happened. They restarted the server, it didnt fix it, i daresay they'll fix it tomorrow.

Tilda

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Tilda said:
I really think you guys need to chill out. Losing some RP's isnt the end of the world, just be glad the charachters that earned teh RP's didnt lose them and rollback RR's...
The chat channels have been intermittend, but were cured for me by a relog. Legar, its not like GOA just decided "ahh lets have some fun, turn off all the chat!" its a bug, these things happened. They restarted the server, it didnt fix it, i daresay they'll fix it tomorrow.

Tilda

for once i agree with ya tilda. you lot need to grow up and just wait, if this problem goes on for weeks then yes it'll become more of an inconvience. as i said in the other thread this problem has existed for only a few hours, GOA have kept u informed and have said they're going to making another effort to sort this tomorow, they reacted rather fast by rebooting the server little more than 5 mins after the problem first originated. so stop QQ'ing and either play the game as best you can or log for a few hours. if the problem persists for longer than a day THEN start the QQ whijning.

then again, all this whijning is rather funny :D

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Agreed. Nice job by GOA tonight and nice fast communication.

(and no im not being sarcastic).

Keep up the good work chaps, Im starting to like you again.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
We had someone from GOA able to explain the problem at around midnight CET on a Friday night and STILL people complain?

Heh, its a million times better than things used to be ..... Theyve said itll get fixed, theyve said someone will look into it tomorrow - give them a chance.

jokke said:

loser

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom