some basic guidelines for a restarter

Civ

Loyal Freddie
Started playing again a week ago,
atm I know farming dragon scales can get you items in Main city.

What about the ' glass ' what is use of this?
Can u trade BountyPoints between characters now?

What else do I need to know ?

Stopped playing at the time of Sigil armor, laby ..

Thx in advance

Lightfighter

One of Freddy's beloved
You use atlantean glass to buy Dragonslayer armor/weapons, for the sole purpose of not having to go through a series of quests in order to obtain them.

What else is new... some new sweet mythirians from the dragons have been implemented, sidi/tg/galla-chests got their stats boosted, and you can now trade ML/artifact credit-tokens/bp-items.

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
Where can you farm the glass?

I know, atm, you can only get the scales in dartmoor.

Lightfighter

One of Freddy's beloved
Atlantean Glass drops off ml x.10 encounters, and are also obtained from keep supply chests, as are scales.

If you farm an ml encounter make sure to have a BG up and bring someone who needs credit for the encounter, will drop alot more glass as BG loot then.

Got about 1.6k glass killing Typhon three times this way with scout (cold shot), bb (smite his essence so he can be hit), and switching between alts that needs credit each time you kill him. takes 10 minutes to kill him with one scout, only problem is that the glass might be a bit tricky to pick up since it gets dropped in the lava and shit. Also the respawn time is pretty long.

With that said, taking (claimed) keeps is definately the fastest way. Had a group today taking the claimed hib keeps (and ofc claiming ourselves afterwards) got about 1k scales and 2k glass per keep...

Lightfighter

One of Freddy's beloved
You use atlantean glass to buy Dragonslayer armor/weapons, for the sole purpose of not having to go through a series of quests in order to obtain them.

What else is new... some new sweet mythirians from the dragons have been implemented, sidi/tg/galla-chests got their stats boosted, and you can now trade ML/artifact credit-tokens/bp-items.

My bad, apparently you can't buy dragonslayer stuff with it since patch 1.101

Patch Notes 1.101
Please visit the members of the Order of Mysteries in the Ruins of Atlantis to turn in Atlantean Glass for Master Level Credit, Artifact Credit
and Scroll purchases. Please note, more Atlantis based items will be added to these stores over time and merchants that sell Atlantis items for Bounty Points are still functional. The members of the Order of Mysteries which accept Atlantean Glass
are as follows:
o Albion: Scholar Caradoc, Scholar Eurwen, Scholar Iolo and Scholar Betrys
o Midgard: Loremaster Alfr, Loremistress Urdr, Loremaster Eitri and Loremistress Saga
o Hibernia: Sage Gilda, Sage Cethin, Sage Tegan and Sage Morcant
* The Order of Dragonslayers will no longer accept Atlantean Glass.

So you need to buy dragonslayer armor/weapons with Scales now I guess

And you can also get scales/glass by playing Trifecta.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
The quest doesn't seem *that* tedious, if the 4 dragons can be done with a group

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
It looks like there changes to Glass on the latest patch (which were not on i belive)

Trogo Zontanos Mageia now give Atlantean Glass for five reforming energies of an afrit.
Sunless Dweller's Buckler is now dyable like other shields of its type.
Atlantean Glass will no longer drop to everyone in a Battlegroup on most Master Level x.10 encounters. Draco is the exception to this and will continue to drop Glass and Scales to everyone in the Battlegroup that is within range.
Atlantean Glass has been added to the vast majority of humanoid and intelligent monsters in all Atlantis zones.
Atlantean Glass has been added in higher amounts to most Master Level .1 - .9 encounters.
Atlantean Glass has been added in higher amounts to most Artifact encounters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom