Some advices with resist on my tp plz :<

Expreso

Fledgling Freddie
Well in my last template my resist looks like this...

Body: 26 Energy: 26 Crush: 32
Cold: 28 Matter: 21 (5) Thrust: 28 (2)
Heat: 27 Spirit: 5 Slash: 29 (3)

should i maybe drop some resists and equal a bit all? or its ok, have all capped (or almost) and sacrifice spirit? ... not sure whats better tbh :m00:

Chronictank

FH is my second home
hope u dont meet a spirit dmg weap wielding infil :)
or cabbi specced that way
otherwise fine tbh
personally balanced my spirit and matter to 11% each

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Personal opinion, but drop a little matter to boost it. On my RM's template I tried to keep both Matter&Spirit above 10% so atleast i'd have som protection against Cabbys and so on (you just know sooner or later Cabbys, Necros and such will before FoTM ;))

Maybe a little energy if you need it? I can't think of anything too dangerous off the top of my head that uses Energy dmg (aside from RC/Supp RM's - but how many of those are you going to fight as a Mid? :D). Maybe Void Elds? I dunno, but i'd say its better to have atleast 10%+ if you can't get the max 26.

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
If you have 10% in a resist, then you have just enough for resist perce to nullify it, so it's kind pointless vs mages, but helps vs legendary weapons.

Stinkie

Fledgling Freddie
Cabiies are BODY dmg not spirit lol.

only things to be worried about spirit wise are air theurgs, necro's though spirit dmg cast very slow and will only be using a 180 or 170 DD, compared to a TOA'd caster and arnt that big of a worry.

If possible swop any matter in your SC for spirit, matter isnt really an issuse just being dot procs and maybe just maybe 1 day youl actualy see an earth wizzie with a matter spec bolt.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Stinkie said:
Cabiies are BODY dmg not spirit lol.

You'll have to forgive me, I wasn't aware not knowing absolutly everything about a class I don't even play was cause for offense. Boy, those specline names are really misleading. Sombody should sue Mythic or somthing.

Tholaawg

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:
You'll have to forgive me, I wasn't aware not knowing absolutly everything about a class I don't even play was cause for offense. Boy, those specline names are really misleading. Sombody should sue Mythic or somthing.

no dmg spells in the spirit line :p

Dedaith

Fledgling Freddie
The only real spirit based attacks that midgard faces is necros and Air or Ice theurgists (yes icepets do spirit dmg, go mythic)

And Archeon about energy resist, Hib pbae is energy and also Mentalist DoT's and dont forget Sorc Mez.
So I'd say energy is kinda good to have ;)

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Dedaith said:
The only real spirit based attacks that midgard faces is necros and Air or Ice theurgists (yes icepets do spirit dmg, go mythic)

And Archeon about energy resist, Hib pbae is energy and also Mentalist DoT's and dont forget Sorc Mez.
So I'd say energy is kinda good to have ;)

I'm started to regreat posting, but atleast you had the decency to be polite in pointing out my mistake :(

Runolas

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:
Maybe a little energy if you need it? I can't think of anything too dangerous off the top of my head that uses Energy dmg...

You seldom see them before it is too late, as they are often very small and funney looking. They will often have a small pointy hatt. It could be wourth mentioning that these guy can be very leathal and use Energy, do not let the size of these guys trick you into thinking they are harmless - thus max you Energy ressist.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Aletrnatively if you want to be paraniod about your resists drop a few hp to make it up a lil :)
my mistake on not clarifying on cabalists,
they have a aoe snare which is spirit based if they are specced in that line, not dmg :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom