SoM

PinkyPink

Fledgling Freddie
Has anyone else noticed some1 abusing Souj Teleport on shades of mist lately, ive tried to do it twice only for the aged statue not to give me the cloak. What im thinking is someone is getting the cloak porting away waiting for other ppl to kill the big doggy's then coming back to get the cloak changed.

Just its annoying not to be able to get it any thought on who it might be?

Pinky.

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
I know names, give me money and I will tell (got ss to prove.)

Daws

Fledgling Freddie
It is kinda lame. They should fix that "feature" asap. Thing is, mincers can run in, get the cloak, port out and then stay afk until the cloak is changed, knowing that some poor bugger is going to kill those damn statues eventually. The worst thing is all they have to do is get up at 4/5am when it's almost always up, rush in, get it, then no one is around to see either so no one knows who it is.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
It got fixed in 1.70 as far as I know o_O

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
Yesterday we did som, and someone had alread started enc, but we spoke to statue and it gave cloak again, so think its fixed :p

bjorne

Fledgling Freddie
U can kill the criosphinxes by pulling them to vulcanos heaven to, or atleast u could pre NF.

echekiel

Fledgling Freddie
hzez are the answer i got when i told them this 2month ago when i was equipping my scout :

Response (CM_EN) 12/09/2004 02:36 PM
Hello again,

We are aware of these problems with the Shades of Mist encounter and inform you that in 1.71 it will no longer be possible to 'break' the encounter in this way.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Community Manager

And for Mythic its not a bug abuse so why they fix it if it isnt a bug :)
The only thing to do is if u dont get cloak u rightnow it or deal it with a lvl 100 if u get 1 on otherwise DONT do it u will get nothing even no credit.
U should think how it happen to see so many ppl selling SoM on trade section maybe they dont do it like that but its really strange to see all those ppl selling it and most of those are Sojourner :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom