Solvarird, Arti theft

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
Well Onclebob is allready hated in White Rose =o
And he to has some history.. So didnt surprise me at all that he was involved here.

Btw, seeing his grammar - it does seem like Onclebob to me.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
well now a cople of things.
first off there seems to be some dout as to if solvarird and unclebob are the same person or not. tbh i dont know what to think, but if indeed it's so that he isnt unclubob then i appoligize for draging you into it, but what do you expect when 3 people contact me saying it's your alt.

secondly please note that in the 2 pics i posted there is no /as txt.. only /bu
the other 3 are posted by another member who attend the "raid". and he'll get a firm slap on the whrist for it. and sry for any inconvieniance it might have caused. but heh he was one of the guys that actually needed malice so i put the slip down to being pissed off.

lastly i'd like to add that i hope this is the last time i have to deal with this kind of thing, i was i such a good mood yesterday til this happend, and it more or less ended my eveing of playing.

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Olgaline said:
the other 3 are posted by another member who attend the "raid". and he'll get a firm slap on the whrist for it.
Well, to be fair though - those were the three only screenshots we could see. Not everyone is/want to be registered on a different forum just to view a couple of screenshots.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
ok a little update.

just a little while ago i was contacted by an alt of solvarird. he has informed me that it wasent him but his son that logged with malice last night, and that he was geniuenly sorry for what happend and he also handed me a new malice. Now as to if or not it was him or his son, i really dont care, at least now he's done the right thing and my guildies will be happy for the oportunity to roll for the axe amongst them selvs. and on my part i now concider this case as over, i hold no grudges to anyone and wish him the best of luck in the feuter. and i'd like to add that all parites i've delt with concerning this have handled it nicely..and TDA have been very helpfull in dealing with this so thx to them,

here's a piccie of my conversation with his alt.

/..Cheers Ane

Olgaline

FH is my second home
well the chap did seem genuine and truelly sorry for what happend, wich is all that counts tbh, and i for one would rather just forget the whole affair and get back to playing the game that i soo enjoy, and i still feel and belive that 99% of of the realm are honest, deasent players, so this hasent in anyway affected my view on the realm as a whole tbh

JohnJohn21

Fledgling Freddie
He's blaming he's so called son now? ROFL!

Not only is he a big time thief but also a big time liar.

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
For you information i'm his son, irc name Skin. come chat to me their? in #mid.exc

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
and i'm very sorry as well Ane, hope its all sorted

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Well I think I talked to him and his son and some others before in game so I doubt its a lie but still, he pwned his son there ;p

herberts

Fledgling Freddie
JohnJohn21 said:
He's blaming he's so called son now? ROFL!

Not only is he a big time thief but also a big time liar.

fyi he does have a son, so dont say what u dont no

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
He asked for help in wings dive that he needs it in his template, we couldn't go as my guild had other things to do, we also helped him to do sok, but failed.

Next day we see he's selling a wings dive in svasud faste. That kinda concludes helping strangers from my side.

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
i'll proove u rong lothandar Onclebob uses Wings Dive :]

Lembit

Fledgling Freddie
Wirey said:
i'll proove u rong lothandar Onclebob uses Wings Dive :]

Did not manage to sell it, or got another one?

Or maybe it was your cousin/son or some other distant relative trying to sell it.

Run0ff

Loyal Freddie
Just ending what I got to say by appoligising to guild for Screenshotting some /gu text Maybe abit hasty braincells were kinda Overstressed (Pic Removed lads :p). Everything was done spare of the moment. Dont know what to believe and dont really care anyway as I Only returned back to Daoc after 7month break and only playing casually and Im not going to let daft things that happen in game spoil my enjoyment. Guess the end of the day things happen in a game like Daoc. Ill leave this situation to be handled through rightnow.
Runoff

-TDA-Shaki

Fledgling Freddie
So onclebob turns up at my arti raid, and pleads that me and him just roll for it, this is fresh after me reading this thread here.

Im sorry but i dont know anymore who is controlling onclebob, is it you or your son, are your gonna grab the arti and log ?

Mud sticks tbh

Change the passy and dont pass it to ur son/cousin/whatever

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Onclebob was in Purple Warriors last time I looked, so next time he's on when I'm on I'll have a word with him about this.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
i was helping liife look for Scorp ring last night, and saw Ds was up, we both needed it so desided to do it, then Onclebob came and asked if he could join, we invited him, did the encounter we rolled all 3 i won lotto, i got ds, no whine compaints or bad behavior on his part..all went smooth and fair..! ;)

Sofus

Fledgling Freddie
Olgaline said:
just been informed he has an alt named Unclebob as well.

don't think this is true since i know the guy who owns Onclebob and i've never seen him have a healer nor has he ever spoken of it

Oneeyedjack

Fledgling Freddie
don't think this is true since i know the guy who owns Onclebob and i've never seen him have a healer nor has he ever spoken of it

I dont really care if Onclebob is an alt of Solvarird or vice versa. I dont even care if it was father/son/cousin thats was playing. The only thing I know for a fact is the same person was playing both characters in TDA, alt or 2 different accounts I dunno, but both characters was being played under the same roof. But thats is all in the past and Onclebob seems to have corrected his/his sons/his cousins wrong doings and a lot of lessons has been learned in the process.

Slavi

Fledgling Freddie
Onclebob does have the tendency to change from an OK guys to a complete twat..... one minute he was spamming /rude at me the next minute he was begging me to let him join my friends and me on an arti run :eek7:

living

Fledgling Freddie
kinda belive him cuz it seems he got loads of money, and doubt he would steal it if he had the money for it :) And Wirey plays on PVP server.. playing there is giving u a bad attitude, thats why i quit it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom