Soloing

Laddey

FH is my second home
Hi y'all.

I wanna level a char, i have no skill and iam completly wank at this game. But i wanna solo. And i wanna kill shit.

Any ideas? Kthx :) xx

Afran

Part of the furniture
If by solo you mean not running around ungrouped adding on stuff, and since you admit you suck, you're probably best off with a Minstrel & red pet~

Laddey

FH is my second home
If by solo you mean not running around ungrouped adding on stuff, and since you admit you suck, you're probably best off with a Minstrel & red pet~
I'll be completly ungrouped (90% of the time), buffed, probably in Labrynth, camping xp spots and shit trying to earn RP.

I guess leveling i'll gain skill with a character, It's just using ML's, pots, artifacts and shit during a fight.

Laddey

FH is my second home
I'll be starting with 2 completly new accounts. Leveling from 1+ with main and buffbot btw

Afran

Part of the furniture
Not sure if you're serious. :D

Camping xp spots... make a scout :<

Laddey

FH is my second home
Not sure if you're serious. :D

Camping xp spots... make a scout :<
I'm serious man i swear.

Kobold warrior and buffbot? nah im joking with that.

I want phun. I'm decorating my new room to get another computer to run 2 accounts on each.

I want to master something, but i have to get back into the basics first. I'm just shit at it i've not played hardcore in so many years.

But i wanna solo. Was thinking of cleric and grouping but lol no.

Cba getting owned by stealthers when playing a caster.

Deathsight necro? Warden? FRIAR?!

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
If you want to get a good start in the game again you should be rolling something easy like a Reaver / Mauler / Champion / Other easymoder... To get a good comeback :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Fuck all of the above statements!

If you want to solo mate, yuo're best off in the battlegrounds on a speed class! Sorc, minstrel, theurg, skald, runemater, shaman, valk, wl or chanter! Just a few of the chars that could be used for soloing in the BGs!

Having loads of fun of my skald in thid! I'm running around solo atm and have 50/50 in kills and deathblows! Mid might not be the shizzle if you want to be independan since there are so many of us

If you want to solo in big boys rvr you might aswelll roll a f***s**** and save yourself the cash, since it is close to impossible to solo on an unvisible, unless yuo're are skald or minstrel

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Funny post! I would not solo on a visible on Ywain unless as CorNokZ says you can GTFO fast.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Skald, Minstrel, Bard ... now seeing that Bard is shit at soloing, Skald or Minstrel. Everything with no speed will make you burst into tears after a week.

Although if you can play at early afternoon EU time, you could roll another class and try to solo in laby. It's quite OK then and you won't get steamrolled too much.

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
reaver, valk or champion..

easiest classes to do well on theese days.

Laddey

FH is my second home
A valk it is i suppose, but midgards crap!

What spec lads?

Thanks btw.

Can yo ustill do that little starter quest to get a full set of armours?

xx

Laddey

FH is my second home
She's called Ladden!

somebody pm me? don't know anybody or anything anymore :(

Laddey

FH is my second home
warlock, spec LT and don't look back
lol ;)

Well i decided on a servant necro, powerlevel myself a bot.

Full respec stones are cheap as dogshit these days. I respecced around 4-5 times today.

Got a rassa group at 43, suprisingly the bloke asked me to join lol.

I made 2k glass in like an hour at rassa, sold it for 4plat + the plat i made off loot etc. Nice. Went from 43-48 in no time. Soon ill have a 50 bot aswell, which is great for leveling something :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom