Solo stuff

Duze

Loyal Freddie
Hi all

My boyfriend (Touzii/Shako) has just re-opened his account for the free trial and transferred over to Ywain.

He has a shar ranger, melee specced. We're in the process of updating the template now.

Question is, where is the best place to go if you want 1v1 fights or similar. Or in other words, where shouldn't he go if he's going to get rolled every run? I'm aware the server is quite populated so there is chance to be rolled every time but I'm guessing stealthers who want good fights, in general, tend to stick to certain areas to avoid that as much as possible - just have no idea where those might be.

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Avoid lab, avoid the bridges near the keeps.

Solo is harder to find than ever, best bet is near the Agramon bridges, you will find a few stealthers, some will respect solo, but some wont..most ppl now on ywain seem to run in groups of 3-4+

Good luck, it can still be a lot of fun :)

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Laby is a great place for solo / small man fights. The hub and a few others are total zerg fest but that's the same as certain places in NF. Avoid them and you will do fine.

Deeper in the laby there are lots of mobs that drop decent loot. Mostly myths but there are also a few bows and other drops that are worth a few plat. You can also farm scales. Its also a great place to go for some leveling and there is the LotM quest down there which gives great CL exp.

Some good places to try:
Might and Magic - Drops greater health/power myths and soloable/duo depending on class
Morgif - Drops greater focal myths need duo to farm him
Marghas - Drops greater health/power myths, nice open area with few mobs, often find stealthers
Pale Guardian - Drops greater health/power myths, is tethered so easy farm.
Galvorne - Drops Galvorne's Perfected Bow, also near Hib quest area.
Tiller Prime - Drops Remorseless bow
Muxog - occasionally used as a dueling spot. Also drops dex myths but need small man.
Anapasi crossing, Hall of Thanatoi and other ports around there - Mobs drop scales and lots of middle myths.

When you find people, don't expect easy fights. Also its worth remembering names, there are some people that will exploit/only engage if they have 3+ other people backing them up.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Wow, where'd you two go?

I remember playing with Shako/Shalo like 5-6 years ago

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Solo is near impossible these days. I duo alot with an inf now and we get somne good fights but very few respect anything solo now. You kill one enemy and within 2 mins you have half a realm on you.

Himse

FH is my second home
Avoid lab, avoid the bridges near the keeps.

Solo is harder to find than ever, best bet is near the Agramon bridges, you will find a few stealthers, some will respect solo, but some wont..most ppl now on ywain seem to run in groups of 3-4+

Good luck, it can still be a lot of fun :)

Are you still playing? :lol:

Duze

Loyal Freddie
Wow, where'd you two go?

I remember playing with Shako/Shalo like 5-6 years ago

Hey Unc :)

Hm we had a baby and grown up stuff like that!

Hope you're doing ok :) Long time no speaky.

And everybody else, thanks for all the replies.

Everz

FH is my second home
Blast from the past.

When I last played you could roam the 2nd tier places and get some (briefine etc) works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom