Solo Spots?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plik

One of Freddy's beloved
might try Agramon if ppl wanna go there instead :)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Well after respecing BM, i found i miss soloing to much and respeced to warlord.

And dam i spent 8 plat on SoD's in less than 5 days. :(

But o well time to try and get my lone enforcer title :) Another 1150 kills to go /sigh.

I find even though i can get chain ganked over and over and end up logging, as soon as you find a decent solo fight, you played well, and got some of the lovely things called rp's. It makes it all up for the times that were going bad for you. And soon when you get zerged you learn to laugh about it, just like me and cylian do.:)

Like today 3 albs tried to trio me down, and i killed all of them, then i got the lxn stealth zerg pop me, then had sorc/di bot jump me, and then got TWF'd by etudo, and remember at this time it's just me, then cylian gets poped, and it turned into about a fg of randoms who zerged us down. But when you look back, you can see how badly they played and how good you played, and it makes you smile and then you can learn to accept it abit more than the average person.

Anyways, if you wanna solo the key is to keep going at it. I reckon it's probably taken me since the begining of maybe october/november to get about 850 solo kills. But i can only play on the odd occasion, but if you can play alot, then ofc it will be quicker than what i did.:)

P.S. thanks to the RR1 hib BM today, forgot your name soz, was great fun killing those albs that kept comming at us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom