Solo scouts ?

Grieff

Fledgling Freddie
Hi All

I know rangers rule the archer world on camlann and that assasins eat archers ... however ...

Has anyone played a 45+ scout and how is it ... does the huge crit shot work well here?

Which race / mellee weapon did you go ?

Was thinking slash / briton ...

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Don't think I've seen a single Scout since I been on Camlann :eek6: Hunters and Rangers are a plenty. Thats not saying that I haven't be shot at or killed by one just that I've not seen one :).

Natswoo

Banned
Solsor guildy of mine, is often a solo scout. Saracen for more damage, 50 Long bow 42 shield 35 stealth rest into slash or thust. However if you do get forced into melee just slam and either run of send a crit in their face :flame:

Markk

Fledgling Freddie
people go rangers so they can become luris so they can hide in small places and riddle u with arrows

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
self buffs is the key, not a lot of people on camlann use buffbots so self buffed chars ar enot to shabby

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
only saw solsor 2 days ago since a long long time, so, best scout atm in the server is Kiasean....and he is quite good... :p

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Rare class now. Only need 4-5 since I have been on camlann, and killed them all :). Though slam is really nice, since you can get some arrows shots in, it really gimps your melee and someone with purge can just purge it and kick your ass. I've not lost to a solo scout yet -.-

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
but that could be 'cause the only ones you meet are grey, miss Mag Mell <3

Kerigan

Fledgling Freddie
With top of the range self buff + 25% extra, you're looking at +93 in dex which is about 400 extra weaponskill, which is a real case against scouts.

In most cases except against really weak targets damage with a ranger/hunter is going to be higher.

Rangers are chosen over hunters because :

- 2 weapons are better than a 2 handed weapon (esp. ye olde sucky mid 2H weapons)
- rangers have slower bows (slowest for hib are 5.8, slowest for mid 5.3 ... that's 10% more dmg on your first crit shot... alb have same speed as hib)
- rangers have longer range than hunters
- luris are the best 'sniper' race combo ... course if you also want to melee that's a different matter

imo unless you play in groups with a buffer (or with a buffbot, but believe me you're going to die a lot so get ready to spend half your time running to your bot), scout are totally outclassed by hunters and therefore rangers.

if you dont like fotm just play a celt ranger ^^

skarpheden

Fledgling Freddie
i stoped playing my scout when assasins started to get bbs as i was just giving them free gold and rps.. scouts biggest advantage is the shield as you will never ever get killed by any other archer from range its also handy for guard. And a charge can easly make up for the self buff rangers have. however rangers have the best melee cos of the dual wielding that half both evade and blockrate.

skarpheden

Fledgling Freddie
Kerigan said:
With top of the range self buff + 25% extra, you're looking at +93 in dex which is about 400 extra weaponskill, which is a real case against scouts.

In most cases except against really weak targets damage with a ranger/hunter is going to be higher.

Rangers are chosen over hunters because :

- 2 weapons are better than a 2 handed weapon (esp. ye olde sucky mid 2H weapons)
- rangers have slower bows (slowest for hib are 5.8, slowest for mid 5.3 ... that's 10% more dmg on your first crit shot... alb have same speed as hib)
- rangers have longer range than hunters
- luris are the best 'sniper' race combo ... course if you also want to melee that's a different matter

imo unless you play in groups with a buffer (or with a buffbot, but believe me you're going to die a lot so get ready to spend half your time running to your bot), scout are totally outclassed by hunters and therefore rangers.

if you dont like fotm just play a celt ranger ^^
what makes a hunter better then a scout please? :)

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Dommelsch said:
but that could be 'cause the only ones you meet are grey, miss Mag Mell <3
Nah, 50 scouts die faster then level 20 savages to me.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
hehe may of helped..../holdheadinshame

i wanna reduel wirey activate your account :D

jenifer

Fledgling Freddie
well admitedly im lvl 30 ... but i am playing my scout and having fun tbh

soon .. .v soon.. im gonna start Mythic shades again .. new name ofc .. and this time a set print of rules so we dont get kos like before :D

any stealthers r welcome to join but thats when i get things sorted out and speak to firneds and co (still making them!)

but imo .. ranger better than scouts.. but scouts stil lstlong..

also hunters suck... the onlything that makes em good is there blasted insta a la zerg pet :flame:

elaTC

Fledgling Freddie
Hope you all get cancer for playing leeching scouts/rangers/hunters.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
im happy sometimes....jenifer i cant marry you as i've sworn an oath to marry ppl only in pikachu outfits.

will you be able to go on? i do hope so

jenifer

Fledgling Freddie
im not sure.. what does the mighty bahumat classify as a pikachu (sp? not a big fan soz) outfit :worthy:

and is bahumat russian ?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
no im not russian im english lol.....what made you think i was russian?

type in pikachu in google then you see what they are. i am also willing to marry anyone who has 4000 strands of hair exactly

Ormor

Fledgling Freddie
jenifer said:
im not sure.. what does the mighty bahumat classify as a pikachu (sp? not a big fan soz) outfit :worthy:

and is bahumat russian ?

You didn't thank me for giving you 100 saphs free x<

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
<Puts on my Pikachu outfit>

<Flutters eyes at Bahumat>

jenifer

Fledgling Freddie
'will orumor please check his pms'

tsabo i <3

and bahumat = russian word... or similar ;)

u guys the best tbh

Bahumat

FH is my second home
oh im english.....incase you are russian/speak russian jenifer

Спасибо мой друг

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
Спасибо мой друг

No, I won't send you the videos of David Hasselhoff and Yeppy naked on their trip to Mexico! Cost me alot to pay for the spy to get them, you can get em yourself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom