solo class + bb?

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, im now considering rerolling to alb :eek7:

soo, i was woundering what would be the "best" class to solo with + bb!

the options is

Reaver
Paladin
Mercenary
Armsmann (yea right :D)
Friar
Infil ( :p )

or maybe a cabalist? or Theurg? or a sorc? minstrel?

will start with /lvl 20 and /lvl armor

Thanks in advance

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Reavers are pretty nice soloers (with buffs)
The only sort of downtime your get in endurance.

The best sort of thing to do is get a mate to Duo with you as a Paladin/reaver/merc combo.

(or you could always make a Cleric on your main account and a necro on your BB one...get to level 50 and then use the necro to PL your alts to 50.)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
cabalists do very good with a bb afaik, spec matter for focus and buff your pet with bb, you'll be able to chain reds

Pupsa

Fledgling Freddie
You want a char for rvring of playing pve?

best class for pve cabalists and necros, for rvr scouts i guess, if you likes caster better then sorc uber ...

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
Pupsa said:
You want a char for rvring of playing pve?

best class for pve cabalists and necros, for rvr scouts i guess, if you likes caster better then sorc uber ...
cabas seem more than viable in rvr as well tho

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
I have tryed (on camlann) to solo with a necro, worked quite well (alltho i had the options of all the realms pve places), but it was booring on the long run.....
paladins seems like a fun class, (yeye im maybe a little roleplayer..im weak for tin...err Platewearing classes (except armsmann who was gimp?), mercs are very nice, but as i have only tested it on camlann im not sure how it works in a normal server..at least not past lvl 24 c^^)

annyway, im capable of playing whatever class its requiert, and im looking for 50/50 charr, 50% rvr, 50% PvE...
cabalist/sorc allso seems fun, they are a overall good class with nice utillity.....scout is not an option....they have killed my rvr on excal and i aint going to roll one :flame:
so i need to think a little, still need to get my liddul friend on excal to 50 for /level (currently 40 and rising) :mad:

thanks for the hints all, mutch appritiated :)

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
if u can get him to 50 by sunday and come over to alb pryd im leaving and subs goes on 17th so i can help u out wit a lil money (not much given most away already :p) and possibly gear depending on wht alts u make as i got lots of random stuff.... alot less since i may have accidently messed up my cm and wasted lots and lots of stuff including a really nice reaver whip and a full set of mp crafted sc'd leather armor which sum dude gave me worth about 3-4p :( gah!
ah well. pm me on here if ur on there by sunday.
if not GL to ya.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Lakashnik said:
if u can get him to 50 by sunday and come over to alb pryd im leaving and subs goes on 17th so i can help u out wit a lil money (not much given most away already :p) and possibly gear depending on wht alts u make as i got lots of random stuff.... alot less since i may have accidently messed up my cm and wasted lots and lots of stuff including a really nice reaver whip and a full set of mp crafted sc'd leather armor which sum dude gave me worth about 3-4p :( gah!
if not GL to ya.

Now thats the spirit i like :)
ill try to do so, but on the other hand i can w8 with the bb (alltho i have leveled 3 lvl 50s with no PL or bb) so i will just reroll (if i dont make it in time) and take the bb on later :wub:

Haazheel

Fledgling Freddie
Also .. do you want to be a caster or an hybrid tank ?

As tanks, a duo friar+paladin is insane, as well as friar+necromancer (AF debuff, you can hit reds in AC for 700 with boon at level 50).
Reavers hit very hard but rely on end, so a duo reaver+paladin can do nice things.
I have loved my duo friar+cleric as both classes can buff/heal/rez. But it goes way faster with a necro to AF debuff and PT while friar has aggro.

As for caster+cleric, sorc/cabby/theur Id say.

Luperyn

Fledgling Freddie
I got a reaver no complaints, chaining mobs i barely have to heal with bb <am 50>, but thats cuz of high shield and cobra wich drains alot of hp etc. Getting grps is way better then pre-toa as we have det now <no1 uses it anymore anyway>, so we became more usefull bomb,bomb,1!!1..1.

Martok

Part of the furniture
if you wanna solo rvr then scout + inf if you wnaan group then merc or reaver (i would sugest reaver more as lup said BOMB BOMB)

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Its now officialy: i have rerolled :eek6:
so it become a reaver ^^

"do you want to be a caster or an hybrid tank?"

i can play all classes (manny people dont know how the >< to play a tank/healer/caster....make me wanna qq) but i want a class that is fun and aint to easy to get boored playing :)

So for now im Vampireh the reaver :kissit:

Everz

FH is my second home
Lakashnik said:
if not GL to ya.

Whatta bout meh! :flame:

About good toon for lvling... a necro would be best, super fast lvling although
my Crush Merc buffed can chain yellows/oj with the odd end break :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom