solamnus the movie..

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, wasnt sure if i was gonna put this here tbh. Since i know how much all movies gets flamed.
But then i thought, heck i never cared much for flames or whines anyhow and it can be fun for the people that are in it and also other people that plays tanks/heroes to see. So bearing that in mind..please if you wanna comment which ofc you are alowed to, try say something a little bit constructive. Im always one to wanna learn something new, so coming with advice i will happely accept:))
The movie is very simple..nothing fancy. never worked in adobe premiere before and therefor wanted it as simple as possible. Storyline is very dry hehe..but just wanted some of it to keep it from only be fights and clips in a jumble
About my playing: Im a toe to toe guy...i dont jump around a lot..i almost never strafe, so if you dont enjoy watching that...stop dl it now:p
I miss styles etc from time to time and my playing is nothing perfect^^
I do enjoy playing like i do though, and am prolly not gonna change that.
I played as shield/blade tank along time before becoming LW...so a few clips in beginning are from that. Hence the " apprentice" chapter there..showing the difference abit:)
anyhow..enjoy the ones that have the intention of seing it:)

Thanx alot to Eeben for hosting this movie:)
over and out..

http://mads3.wi3.ots.dk/upload/solamnus4.avi

http://download.filefront.com/49867...0f583dde028bdd6a9cd5992190748cef2c7293d60144e

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
some people had trouble dl it. Checking with eeben now what could be the cause. Please say if you also got a problem with it:)

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Eeben said:
im using vlc codec an works fine for me :(

got a url orsmt?

bs player, windows media palyer, winamp, divx, quicktime nether of em works.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
i used 3ivx d4 4.5.1 video por video codec:p When i finalised it in adobe premiere. i can watch it in media player. But it seems several people have got the same thing as you:( And i asked Eeben if he could watch the movie. he dl it from the firlfront host i got here on page. And he could watch whole fight. So it must be something wrong with the file after its on his link, but im so bad at these things, so dont know what the conclusion is of that:( Anyone have any sugestions?

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Didn't work at all in Windows media player.
Worked for a couple of min in VLC media player. :(

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Lythande said:
requires login to dl :( move it from upload mayhaps.

thats not the problem.. something is wrong with the file or something atm. getting acces denied on it .. all other movies in the folder is working fine..

Lythande

Fledgling Freddie
yea, just saw that the Excal allstars was in upload too :x

chmod 755 moveh.avi then mayhaps? :)

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
i tried dl it too from the host. Its sais i need password etc:p
But i think Eeben is trying to upload it again. So hopefully what was wrong is then fixed:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom