SOEmote

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
*wonders what the point of it is*

Everyone would just be walking around with a vague, glazed over expression most of the time.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Gimmicky for sure, but if it's not a carrying force in a game, a fun little add-on.

That being said....get these f*cking fish faces out of my MMO!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The puckering people, i use the term loosely, on facebook and such are fishfaces.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
So Facebook is "your MMO" then?

You're scaring me man....

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
No i meant that this tech would bring fish faces(and variations of) INTO MMOs :p

Ormorof

FH is my second home
i would feel obliged to walk around with a silly face all the time, or disable my webcam or attach it to my dog or something

as stated though i suspect most people will simply have a vague nose-picking kind of expression that they have at home

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
Some articles from beta here: https://forums.freddyshouse.com/threads/eqii-beta.31365/#post-3879205
Personally, I think that if this is going to happen, you need lots of close-up headshots (singles). Which might make all that effort at character creation actually worthwhile, for once. It'd be great for something like Eve, where the avatar is all you see of the player anyway, and always a close-up.

Nate

FH is my second home
Lol you can imagine wow stealing this and forcing people to have different emotions to beat a boss in raiding :p

OK HE'S AT 50%! He's angry! EVERYONE ON THE LEFT SIDE show him your Bitch, please face so you can dps! RIGHT SIDE Scared Face to get his aggro!

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
Lol you can imagine wow stealing this and forcing people to have different emotions to beat a boss in raiding :p

OK HE'S AT 50%! He's angry! EVERYONE ON THE LEFT SIDE show him your Bitch, please face so you can dps! RIGHT SIDE Scared Face to get his aggro!

I'm imagining 40 zombies putting on masks.

- English -

Resident Freddy
it would be funny if your character was based on your image, would be some right ugly fuckers running about

Nate

FH is my second home
Fat ugly trolls running around 90% of mmo's instead of schoolgirl anime paedos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom