Sod Newbies - Give Us Our Good Games Back!

O

old.VELVET

WTF is wrong with people nowdays??? It used to be the case you could join any public server and be guaranteed a good game... Last night I was on BW5 and THREE people from my team changed because we were having trouble winning... I proceeded to take the piss out of them but by that stage (something like 11 vs 4) I couldn't very well chase them down and kill them...

Fortunately Holyfield swapped over and we slowly got things organised (no thanks to our blaster firing, APC flying, 'whats a turret?', pants wearing team mates)...

Anyway, as soon as we started winning they chatted about changing back to our team... Needless to say I left before totally losing my cool, but its really getting to the stage where the only games worth playing in are tribe friendlies and games spwaned from irc chats...

Grrrrrrrrr
frown.gif

Dunno where the relevance is to anything but just wanted to share... Oh, and try out these new icon thingies too
smile.gif

Neal aka [TD]Velvet

O

old.Ewan

Yeah, its a shame. BR are already looking to maybe join the wptl or something similar to get more decent games going :/

Ewan

O

old.BR Cuba

Tell me about it mate
I had same prob but with team killing newbies fucking idots

the best games result in a load of tribesmen chatting in irc and all fancy a game at some point

They jump into a server and good game ahoy
smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom