So...

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Some of you have probably been wondering where I've been the last half a year, allow me to fill you in.

Last September I had an offer from a friend to travel Europe with his show, I took him up on this offer and have been travelling ever since, rarely having time for internet stuff, I've basically been working as a clown in a travelling circus, it's quite fun I must admit. I first I thought it would be utter shit and I'd quit immediately, Francis the bearded lady sat me down one night though and helped me cope with the initial stint of events.

I've forged some great friendships while doing this, some of which include Dong Dong the Dancing Paraplegic and Miko, an Epileptic who performs with a strobe light nightly. I think the most notable friendship I've formed however is with Ramalamb, a welsh ginger midget who is basically the daredevil of the show, he hasn't been working recently though, we fired him out of a cannon in a Tesco car park and he went through a smart car window and broke his legs.

Anyway! there you have it, I've been a travelling Europe as a clown for awhile!

Last edited:

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
...but you said where'd you been when you were asked a few weeks ago...

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Yes. Great.

In other news I'm actually a woman. I've been posing as a man all these years to fit in. I've actually got tits, flaps, the lot.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I've switched to exclusively using apple products.
They are clearly superior and good value for money.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I'm actually Toht. Can't believe you all bought it.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I'm scouse and job, been arguing with myself.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Yes. Great.

In other news I'm actually a woman. I've been posing as a man all these years to fit in. I've actually got tits, flaps, the lot.

You crafty devil you! don't let Edmond see or he'll have you posted in the boob thread before you can get a bra on.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Yes. Great.

There was me thinking you were a woman with a willy wish any way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom