So....

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
10:00 p.m. to midnight

I was on DAoC on my nightshade tonight on my own... and played for 2 hours...

I was in DF buffed up and found no enemies for 20 mins then I got distracted and my concentration went and then a R10 Hunter pops 3 arrows in me before he pops so im pretty much dead before I can even get to him.

So I thought as I /rel I'm in Lab... so I thought i'd take a few runs in here... I port to hub and pretty much straight away a fg of albs run through me and then does SL and pops me and ofc i die. I then rebuff and try again... Ported to hub and a scout then pops me infront of 2 fg's... Rebuff up and try 1 last time... port to hub... I find that scout and pretty much straight away a fg of albs run from Clip range to get the 'holy realm point'. Yes, I managed to kill the scout \o/... but ofc he recently been dead so I dont get many RP's... Ok, I'm thinking hub is packed full of albs (I mean 3+ groups) so I went Alb side and waited for 20 mins and nothing completely dead... So I went back to Hub and saw 1 mid running so attacked him and got the kill...guess what???? he has been dead recently so I dont get full rp... and then ofc I die to a fg of albs who just come from the corner.

Changing zone to NF... Buffed up and ported to DC, got boat to alb coast and then ran to hurb to see if any albs there and waited for 20 mins and nothing... Went all the way up to bold and thought I know i'll hang inside the keep... 10 mins later 1 alb finally comes out... R5 minstrel... so I engage and he automatically runs through the front main gates and runs off... 5 mins later he comes back with a pet... he goes to the portal, so I engage again and then all of a sudden I got a stream of albs pooring out of the inner gates to attack me and yes ofc I died and 1 of the albs /rofls me.

I then log... fun fun fun...

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Use your insta nuke on that rr10 hunter and rupt him :p

Awesome story by the way!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Lol df, laby and bold.. I never rvr or solo but even I know you are doing it wrong!

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
i dont play at these times usually :) where arethebest places to roam when running on ur own? oh great one hehe ;)

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
If you go labby just go to shrine of neth south, when its not being ganked there's usually the duell'rs farming rps :) And I guess agramon crau bridge or mid bridges.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Solo in hub in Laby is silly.

If you want to play in laby you need to get the ports. The best place to get solo/small man fights is completely away from the zerg areas near the various good PvE spots.

You want to get ports to:
Temple of Laresh - Morgif who drops greater focal myths
Shrine of Laresh (East) - Might and Magic who drop greater health/power myth
By running to these two ports you will get a majority of others. There a a few other good ones such as diabasi's junction, catacombs of feburtos, Shrine of Tergani.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
This is why i play just away from the busy area's like nged/glen/bold on shade also the milegates in agramon are good too for vcatching 1's-2's

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
Some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue :)

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
I usually go on occassus brynja first agra mid i like the bridge hot zone kill jump water kite around use fast turns around corners and u be fine and keep alotta mezz weapons in inventory to interupt etc :) and vanish 1 for safety! ALL THOUGHT DOSNT WORK VS NECROS THAT FP 3 nukes u anyways ;p but occassus u can kite the pet over the bridges then jump water then circle keep side and kill the gimpo necro that lost his pet :p

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
i dont play at these times usually :) where arethebest places to roam when running on ur own? oh great one hehe ;)

I solo alot with my sb :) hub is waste if u dont have fgs of ur own realm running around :D

DF i dont go to cba :D and when i go NF , im at either agra hib bridge or east crau bridge :D or beno xD only places :D

I get decent rps for that :)

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
i have had plebty solo rps in laby at the right time of the day,trouble is its so hit and mis.. df is great for easy rps catching grey gankers who realy aint got a clue how to play verses a lvl 50 :p... lab is great duo though skald/spear valk easy mode..

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
you were killing loads of hib grey cons in df the other day with fenr :) shows how skillful you both are hehehehe :) i would of attacked you with my ns solo but i think i would get spanked hehe specially v a r10 zerk and r11 skald?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom