So..

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
..whats going on these days?

Boy has it been a while since I quit this lovely game. Never have a single game taken up so much time. It was damn addicting but also so much fun!

Its been over 3 years now since I logged in for the last time after having played it ever since beta. So many fond memories..

Now after 3 years im married, have a house, a son and almost finished my education. Funny how a game can put your life on a halt in some cases :)

Every once in a while I dream back though to try and get back that magical feeling. When you first explored Raumerik, the endless xping in Malmohus, all the ToA marathon raid etc etc. How does the game work today? Its my impression that prydwen(my home server) and excalibur is dead. How about Avalon? I eventually went there with my old group and build us some characters there.

Where do people play now if any left? German servers, US servers? Is charactar transfering something that is possible now? Or should one have to rebuild his char all over. Tbh I find that idea rather tempting.. Redo everything from scratch. Go through the adventure once more.

Well tada everyone :)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
The American servers are the place to be.

Prydwen is dead, with maybe 8 people logging on(4 people with buffbots, probabaly). The rumour going round is that the Euro DAOC servers will eventually be shut, probably by next year.

But it might just be a load of bullshit, who knows.

If your going to come back, go straight to the USA and join Ywain, the huge cluster of servers.

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Ah ok.

Is char transfering possible now?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Not from EU no... But it takes no time at all to get sorted on US servers.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
German servers are still going strong and my guild, Perfect Recovery on hib are still around and in an active English speaking alliance. Might be easier to try the German servers first if you are coming back than having to restart again on the US.

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
hi kraben!

it's quite easy to start up at the us-server. just buy some pl and plats and you're (almost) done :)

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
Lots of eu guilds that are very helpfull on ywain

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
hi kraben!

it's quite easy to start up at the us-server. just buy some pl and plats and you're (almost) done :)

Hehe hey m8.c:cheers:

Yeah well might just try it out once im done with my examns. 2 down, 2 to go with last one in jan 2010.

Just have to convince wife that I wont get as addicted to the game as i've told her I was back in the days.. :)

Ati

One of Freddy's beloved
I'd go Ywain though and not bother with euro.

I am playing on both EU and US and alot of the time the standard and quantity of 8v8 fights we get on DE servers are better than US. Valheru are causing us so many problems at the moment. :'<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom