So...

N

Neural Network

With the promise of a "grande" patch next monday, are anybody tempted to play again?

T

tris-

no, this is game is the biggest load of bollox since the hype about sliced bread.

E

Embattle

Not really, don't fancy mining for another month :)

L

Louster

To celebrate the season, and the release of the highly anticipated Tech Level 2 expansion, we would like to welcome you back to the World of EVE with a ten-day free trial.

Hur hur hur hur. Poor, desperate fools.

G

Greef

For those that like eve at all and are not just trolling the forum of a game they don't play, the tech 2 patch is great and has brought more depth of play to an already very deep game. :)

L

Louster

I just find it really funny that they've offered me, and presumably a whole lot of other people, two "free trials" since I stopped playing.

E

envenom

k so there desperate for players? so what shut thy mouth u idiot i found that funny!!

E

Embattle

Originally posted by Greef
For those that like eve at all and are not just trolling the forum of a game they don't play, the tech 2 patch is great and has brought more depth of play to an already very deep game. :)

Yeah sure....or those who did play it and expected the features in Tech 2 patch to of been in the game a hell of a lot quicker.

Users who are viewing this thread