So.. yer alliance has too many guilds?

O

old.Kerosene

Dunno why we have to have so many guilds.... If a few guilds merged rather than formed alliances then surely we'd be stronger that way?

Get 2 guilds in Albion United merged then there's room for another one :)

Get all the guilds in Albion United merged then theoretically Albion United could double in size as another 19 guilds pop on board :D

Power to the people, Wolfy style.

L

-Light-

Gah Calvin Lding all the time in Llyn Barfog hunts!

C

Chenuba

I must agree on the ,too many guilds, remark.
I don't like the thought of having a 2000 ppl guild though.
I guess an ideal guildsize, if all should be in same alliance, would be between 50-100 ppl in each guild.

E

--Eraser--

50 - 100 would be way to big for me...im speaking not about members who just signed in but those who are REALLY often online...omg guildchat would be awful...
with lets say 20-30 members really active i would be very pleased.

our guild also thought about merging with another guild cause we are one of the smaller in the alliance.
but infact we like our name and our emblem too much :clap: so we wont give it away all easy...

R

Rhuric

And I think it is also a little protection to have more guilds, u then can avoid those ppl u dont like to hear in gc, Then guildchat whould be spammed with insults and stuff

Well to many guilds are correct thou, can say how many of em really works thou (having ppl that play often in em, know De Gothia is one of em atleast)

Well I think I have said enough (just ramling about nothing as usual at this time)

C

Cerverloc

Every guild has his own social sub culture. If you take that away people get frustrated and start fighting with eachother.

C

Chenuba

I only made a guess on the numbers of members in each guild if we all should be in same alliance.

L

-Light-

I think we have around 30-40 real active members in our guild at the time with a core 20 people on mostly all the time.

Any larger and the closeness begins to fade and the lower people begin to miss out on things

As for merging guilds I think guilds like to have their own identity and agenda's

Merging them will take these varied caricatures from Albion, just shame they won't up the limit on Alliance members

Trust me ur not missing out on much, its usually spam on there alot

Especially that Herbal she just keeps demanding money of people can't think why?!?! ;)

P.S JESUS my spelling and grammar is bad!

M

Motowntheta

I agree a guild of about 20 active players is about right any more and you end up with too much spam (Alliance chat anybody :) ) much less and you end up with guild death (unless people are very comitted (/em stares hard at light) :p

We have a small and active guild with a bunch of like minded induhviduals :)

Works best that way IMHO :)

W

-Wedge-

Dont think a lot of guild would want to lose their 'image' (e.g. name+emblem)...

We will never merge with another guild if the result would be the loss of our name + emblem...

We do not want to be 'huge', we want to have a few (good) people in the guild with who we can have fun...

L

-Light-

Anyone else feeling this thread is turning into something reminscent of European Integration.

W

-Wedge-

1 Guild, 1 Currency, 1 Army...

Well the currency is working :D

B

Bootae

Some guilds were formed as a group of mates, so why would they merge with people they don't know or don't like?

Guilds have different rules, who's get used?

And then some guilds don't want to be in a massive alliance anyway.

O

old.Kerosene

OK.. just an idea :p

I'll prolly have another aneurysm soon and another idea will pop out... god help us all

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom