So who else got a Cataclysm beta invite?

Everz

FH is my second home
Seeing as I haven't played WoW since vanilla i've been invited to the closed beta.. fecking lol.

Gray

FH is my second home
Still waiting....

...Waiting...

Quite boring all this waiting....

ileks

Part of the furniture
I want one of those final fantasy 14 betas tbh. Or a TOR one :)

Syri

FH is my second home
My hotmail account, which has never been used for wow, gets almost daily emails about the cataclysm beta, though none are genuine of course. My account that's actually used for wow, hasn't had a single mail from blizzard since the confirmation email setting it up for it.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Aye finding it funny aswell I play WoW but the e-mails i'm getting are to the wrong e-mail :( seems only hotmail gets ass raped because my googlemail e-mails havent had a single WoW spam mail in like... forever.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Just checked my hotmail junk mail and it's full of them, never played WoW though.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You don't want beta invites.

In a njutshell, it's like eating a half-prepared meal and your suggestions are thrown in a pile of million.

ileks

Part of the furniture
You don't want beta invites.

In a njutshell, it's like eating a half-prepared meal and your suggestions are thrown in a pile of million.

I dunno really, they can be quite fun imo (frustrating as well). I think the key is to point out mistakes (spelling, invisible walls, graphical bugs etc.) rather than suggest changes that you think would make the game better.

I probably enjoyed the WAR beta more than the actual game tbh :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I dunno really, they can be quite fun imo (frustrating as well). I think the key is to point out mistakes (spelling, invisible walls, graphical bugs etc.) rather than suggest changes that you think would make the game better.

I probably enjoyed the WAR beta more than the actual game tbh :p

Could be that i've done that as a professional job that makes doing it for free a, well, waste :p

What people should do is take a published game, make a list of mistakes, suggestions, errors etc and add that to a application for a quality assurance/testing job at a game company.

Although, it's a shitty job affter the "i play games for a living!" wears off.

It can be fun, but it's no game and if i want to enjoy a game, i wait for the finished product. Good that some people have the interest to it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom