So who actually now has chars at Mordred?

Ithlamer

Fledgling Freddie
i was thinking of making the move to mord again, i ad 50 pally there before and was quite fun might move over if theres enuff brits over there play with.

B

Ballad

Ithlamer said:
i was thinking of making the move to mord again, i ad 50 pally there before and was quite fun might move over if theres enuff brits over there play with.
Me and Moo. But please, don't make Mordred FotM. :(

Ithlamer

Fledgling Freddie
well you can hardly call changing server FOTM i been there twice now and have got 2 chars to 50 there before so not new to me, i just stop playing because all my mates toped play SWG and Lineage2 but now there all back ther might be fun to play with them again anyway. what chars you guys playing there?

B

Ballad

Ithlamer said:
well you can hardly call changing server FOTM i been there twice now and have got 2 chars to 50 there before so not new to me, i just stop playing because all my mates toped play SWG and Lineage2 but now there all back ther might be fun to play with them again anyway. what chars you guys playing there?
Lemme think...

I am a necromancer.

And Moo plays a necromancer.

Combine harvesters 4tw.

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
i might add, yes i play a necro right now but its not gonna be my main lol, its just the easiest char to get to 50, to get /level and to get salvage skills on so u can farm money for ur main, and pl ur main later.

Main will almost certainly be a SB - 90% sure ;)

will make a full enc cleric before that tho, and once the sb is leveled respec the necro to spirit for pharmage.

B

Ballad

Moo said:
and once the sb is leveled respec the necro to spirit for pharmage.
Eh? :eek6:

So... you've leveled yours with Death Servant or Painworking? And what's spirit?

:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom