So which classes are most needed atm?

Silat

Fledgling Freddie
Hi,

I'm planning on starting up here, was just wondering which classes are most needed.

Ta.

Radix

Fledgling Freddie
Druids are always nice but we got a lot of them, Im a druid my self and in my opinion we have plenty both PvE and RvR but I do hear from others that they cant always find one when they need one.

Animist is a powerfull hib class and very usefull RvR but we have plenty and with atlantis we have little more than plenty of them, but more wouldnt hurt. Hard class to master though.

I dont really think we are in shortage of anything, the only thing to note is that naturalists probably easier to get group with but not by much. And stalkers are hardest to get group for.

Anything but stalker and I think what ever you pick will be good.

edit:
well actually I think if your looking for one of the least played classes it could be
Valewalker and Warden but both arent really required for most groups but they are still welcome in about any group PvE and RvR.

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Just don't stand out of dd range for me when adding, Oj :x wanna be able to moc+lifetap the heck outta you xD

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Just started a VW... it's so damn fun :D And judging from the vw movies I've seen they are pretty powerful in RvR as well... I'd rvr with a vw any time :)

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
1). Good bards - no grp can do anything without a decent bard, hib def has a shortage of 'good' bards. Roll a bard and you will never be short a grp if you put the effort in.

2). Regrowth druids - 1/4 of most rvr grps are regwroth druids, always in demand.

3). Heros. Since focus pulling, and the rise in popularity of the BM, I recon heros are in demand, Ive found it a lot easier to get groups both pve and rvr as a hero in TOA than ever before, no one tanks better in hib and they slot nicely into almost every pve and rvr setup.

Teiten

Fledgling Freddie
there are too many heros imho (i would know because im one myself :p)

druids are always needed, PERIOD! :p

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
light eldritch, can never have enough nearsight, more over powered under used spell in the game :eek:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Boni said:
1). Good bards - no grp can do anything without a decent bard, hib def has a shortage of 'good' bards. Roll a bard and you will never be short a grp if you put the effort in.

There are WAY too many decent bards in hib atm. Compare the ammount of decent groups out in rvr with the ammount of decent (active) bards active in hib at any time of the day..

I think hib has a shortage of really good druids/elds/wardens, but the problem is you need to be rr6+ and high ml AND have some skills. That's a very very long way to go.. you will only get that far if you really love the class and want to put some effort in..

If you just want to mess around a bit just make anything but a stealther ;p

Gargo

Fledgling Freddie
Biggest shortage imo.. Is wardens, and good ones. Theres only a handful on if youre lucky

Chrstffr

Fledgling Freddie
handful? theres like 5 good wardens total atm, good luck finding more than one online ;x

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Gargo said:
5, being a handful :fluffle:

Such blatant lies and such blasphemy, Gargo... A handful would be 1, or 3 if it were luwis (altho they can't be wardens ;<) ... 5 would be what you can count on one hand :D

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
Radix said:
Animist is a powerfull hib class and very usefull RvR but we have plenty and with atlantis we have little more than plenty of them, but more wouldnt hurt. Hard class to master though.

lol.

Wot-do

Fledgling Freddie

Not many REALLY Good bards around, but lots of decent/good ones.
Same goes for druids, but still there are 2 spots/grp for them.
Heroes, many around few good though.
Warden, not many around and only 1-2 good?

Hibs is lacking of GOOD casters atm kinda, and its not like u ding lvl 50 and go emain and pwn, takes time and experience to become a good caster.

Shangrila

Fledgling Freddie
When I'm looking for ppl to start a group in DL the most diffcult part is to get supporters e.g. Bard, Druid, Warden. There's always plenty of mages and BM, and most of the time enough heros. If you wanna make a class to be sure to get groups, roll a bard/druid/wardy. Which one is best, dunno, depends on what you like and your skillz. All 3 classes are tough if played correctly, "easiest" is prolly the warden, hardest definitly the bard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom