So wheres the Fun at?

Aballith

Loyal Freddie
If there is any?

I'm getting some serious daoc cravings lately and from what I gather, it's still going strong somehow, so I'm just wondering whats the best thing to do for an old hibbie.

I saw someone mention hibland is a bit dead now for Euros, so am I better putting my time into a char on mid and alb if I want a better chance of finding people to play with?

Or is a better bet to roll on Uthguard nowadays to get a bite of the nostalgia? Avoiding £20/month sub fee's would be a bonus for sure.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
We're just setting off on Uthgard-Mid - More the merrier!

Aballith

Loyal Freddie
Might just take you up on that when I've downloaded the damn thing. How can something this old be 4.5 gig?!

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
'cos its 4.5gig of pure genius! - apart from.. the new stuff.. :p

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
I never got the same feeling that the Official daoc had from Freeshards :e

Nibble

Part of the furniture
im getting some shitty yellow/red LOSS / LDing perma on uth atm i duno why just loaded in offical n running smoothly like always

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Not on Ywain, that's for certain. I lasted about a week before jacking it in again. Zerging, adding, trash talking etc. Horrible place.

Was nice to see the Hibernia again though, had a little tour around some of the old places.

Rjan

Loyal Freddie
im getting some shitty yellow/red LOSS / LDing perma on uth atm i duno why just loaded in offical n running smoothly like always

if its your trceroute i cant help but if your traceroute looks perfect i had a similar problem , by mistake my bro have found the solution , when you get to screen when you choosee which char you going to play do not press Play stright away wait for like 20 secs then do it , i know it sounds stupid but it worked for us

Nibble

Part of the furniture
if its your trceroute i cant help but if your traceroute looks perfect i had a similar problem , by mistake my bro have found the solution , when you get to screen when you choosee which char you going to play do not press Play stright away wait for like 20 secs then do it , i know it sounds stupid but it worked for us

ah that must of been u that posted on the Uthgard forums ye i did that n it seems to work, :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom