So wheres everybody playing in '09

Where u playing ?

• Total voters

dedane

Fledgling Freddie
If a DAoC Origins is released i will be there! No matter if its US or EU!

Kind Regards

Sedane

Toel

Loyal Freddie
DAoC US, Devon cluster, action has picked up a lot lately.

Vegedk

Fledgling Freddie
I'll be starting Devon cluster soon.. not sure what server or realm yet.. anyone in need of a rusty player ? ^^

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
2 votes on dyvet? :eek:

okay... whos the liar?:D

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
whos playing DE-hib?

A few people in my guild are still playing hib-DE. I believe Valgyr is running a somewhat fixed group. I also saw (in alliance social) that a Defiance + Durka Durka group may have been running recently.

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
A few people in my guild are still playing hib-DE. I believe Valgyr is running a somewhat fixed group. I also saw (in alliance social) that a Defiance + Durka Durka group may have been running recently.

Defiance on alb is my grp, but the alb fools are only borrowing chars. My fixed grp will be up and running on german servers in a few weeks.

From UK cluster u have Get a Life, Durka Durka, Panic/Defiance and Swedoom and co(Slaughter/Arctic Rose/Aeroplane Surprise i belive are their guilds)

Those are the 4 guilds ive seen out in fg rvr during the fall. U also have a few UK cluster players in german set grps.

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Panic/defiance grp are known as MoC on Inc on hib and Push on mid, if any1 want to get a hold of us:)

F

forses

I've just started to play alb on german cluster, are there any english speaking guilds there? Or will it be better to roll on an other realm with higher english speaking pop?

Im looking for some people to play with, I never liked to play solo.
Atm im doing TDs because that was the fastest way to level the last time Ive played DAoC, is this out dated and should I level some where els? PL is not really an option since friends/contacts on german servers at all.

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
I've just started to play alb on german cluster, are there any english speaking guilds there? Or will it be better to roll on an other realm with higher english speaking pop?

Im looking for some people to play with, I never liked to play solo.
Atm im doing TDs because that was the fastest way to level the last time Ive played DAoC, is this out dated and should I level some where els? PL is not really an option since friends/contacts on german servers at all.

Durka von durka and aeroplane surprise Only VII and defiance(we are inactive on alb atm tho) Sun Tzu(faril and co) are the UK guilds i know of that have some activity on alb

S

Senx

Devon

As my very first post here on freddyshouse i'd like to call out for additional european players to the US cluster Devon. This is where the action is at and where the action action have been improving on a weekly basis lately. ALOT of people are reactivating as of late,mainly after the dissapointment that is Warhammer.

If you play on alb/devon or planning to roll there and is looking for good PuGs, pm me here or on yahoo: guffe1, AIM: Sindraas.
Don't miss out.

Cheers :)

Syri

FH is my second home
While it's a little early for me to speak for the entire year, for the moment at least, I'm playing Lord of the Rings Online. Didn't like some changes made to daoc, and wasn't all that keen on warhammer. WoW got too much of a pain to carry on, so hoping this will keep me occupied at least until I've an alternative to interest me.

Pertan

Can't get enough of FH
As soon as i get reasonable internet connection i will resub and play a testmonth on devon.

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
As my very first post here on freddyshouse i'd like to call out for additional european players to the US cluster Devon. This is where the action is at and where the action action have been improving on a weekly basis lately. ALOT of people are reactivating as of late,mainly after the dissapointment that is Warhammer.

If you play on alb/devon or planning to roll there and is looking for good PuGs, pm me here or on yahoo: guffe1, AIM: Sindraas.
Don't miss out.

Cheers :)

Well, some in hour guild made 180k rps from 8v8 yesterday on .de cluster.. so I'd say .de is where the action is at :p

I played alot on US servers aswell but the truth is, on offhours and on the day ( noneus prime ) it is kinda dead over there, when it comes to decent 8 man action, and even small scale. German servers sure has its flaws ( abit zergy at times ) and also a dip in population around noonish, but still more people then on Devon clusters I would say. :fluffle:

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Started playing on Albion Devon cluster for a change of pace. not a bad populaion at peek time either atm

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Playing none atm.

If Origins comes, I'll try it out (atleast for 14 week US trial).

If 1.95 comes to Europe, I'll try Dyvet again for a month or so and maybe also try level my 20s in German.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom