So where do the old BW peeps hang out now?

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Hello, I used to play CS way back when and havent touched it for a while and wondered where some of the old skool people hang out these days. I used to play in A&I a long time ago with Lilz and the like but as I say I havent touched this game untill a couple of days ago when I decided to get Steam. Anyhow will look forward to hearing a responce and hope to die by many of your hands soon :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Most of the people that came over here from BW play on the KEA server,

Dont see half the people that used to play in the days a&i.cs was around now, not even in irc.

I'd give you the ip, but steam just died :)

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Ah cheers fellas, Chets, its been a while since i've spoken to anyone from the old a&i.cs bunch myself, Lilz hasnt been seen since god knows when, Adz and Dolly are another two that spring to mind and i dunno if you remember him but Soul (RL mate who got me into this in the first place) dissapeared off to america to marry a bird and sends the odd email.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yep I remember Soul :)

Its not just the a&i.cs lot, but all the other clans around at the time, especially the ones with BW based players, as we always seemed to end up playing each other. So many clan names and players I have forgotten.

And I am sure I have deleted lots of demos from that time as well :/

Pippa666

Fledgling Freddie
Aphex, you can find adz and Dolly sometimes in #thebanlist on quakenet

Uriel

Fledgling Freddie
A&I is pretty much dead at the moment, hopefully, awaiting some kinda glorious rebirth when HL2 comes out, although I wouldn't bet on it.

Lilz is now alive having unexploded his computer and idles, along with a bunch of other 'older' CS/TFC players in #darkstorm.wow

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Jeezus, i thought he'd dissapeared never to be seen again, mind you i was playing IOS with Severn last night too, guess some old faces are still around!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Heh, thanks for the headsup on those channels. I haven't seen a lot of those names for ages. Good stuff :)

itcheh

Part of the furniture
I would be playing CS but I can't find my copy of HL to install on my new 'puter ... and I refuse to buy another copy!! (on my third now - I seem to lose copies like I lose socks in the washing)

Am waiting for HL2 / CS etc.

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Well I went onto the KEA server last night and had a really good night, reminds me why I played CS for so long before kinda walking away. There were loads of the old guard on there, the KEA boys, Lester and Leggy, Deamonblade, Lilz and Adz from the old a&i.cs clan. Really enjoyed the nights CS so i'd just like to say cheers to everyone on it :)

Oh apart from the mongs of course :)

itcheh

Part of the furniture
OMG Leggy still plays CS? I thought he deleted it in a mad rage and swore never to play ever again!

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
he probably did, but he is useless at keeping promises!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom