So, when are you coming back to rvr?

- English -

Resident Freddy
Well since TOA, IMO I think RVR has been S***. Whenever there has been some mids, they are outnumbered by 2x albs, (or vice versa). I have seen about 3fgh in the last week...

I was just wondering when you guys are coming back to rvr, if you havent already?

It may be good not having to run 20 minutes to meet a group, and finally when you do, 'the zerg' comes and leeches.

P.S. Givf Odins action

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
You mean, you've actually gone out of atk once in a while instead of constantly being there , leechin on every fight that might come up. Alrighty then.

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
well ive been in rvr more than toa really, so have quite a few guildies, and dinged rr6 ;D

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
I did some ghetto SC with the artifacts I already got and went for a few runs last night, was fun :)

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Just dont unstealth at mmg to leech my speed like the rest of the gimp blades :/

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
I only go to toa if there is specifically a raid happening, otherwise I will be in RvR still, looking for the poor bastards with frontier exping artifacts :flame:

Having said that frontier/keep bonus is quite good for my own ones if I can find the right mobs/camps and the casual rvr encounters this brings is fun.

Personally I have enjoyed the solo rvr alot more since toa, more of the type of fights I enjoy about.

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
never. got fcking sick of the pve in toa and i cba rvring with gimped chars so..

Cracked

Fledgling Freddie
Ill be in emain when my;

Cloak is lvl10 @ lvl2 now
Torso is lvl10 @ lvl3 now
offhand axe is lvl10 @ lvl0 now
ring is lvl10 @ lvl0 now
Belt is lvl10 @ lvl7 now

That will probably be around when frontiers hits the shelfs. :p

Hate ToA!

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Im finding the RVR exping items annoying atm, cos even though people are worth RPs after around 10 mins, they dont give exp for around 20mins. Also all the limitations on them this patch don't help, ie bracer during the day only, crown casters only etc

Frostor

Fledgling Freddie
Cody <Guardians of Light> Race: Highlander Class: Minstrel Level: 50 RP: 1,295,785 (RR6L4) Last Week: 155,464 Realm: Albion

Outlaw <Guardians of Light> Race: Avalonian Class: Theurgist Level: 50 RP: 11,227,005 (RR10L10) Last Week: 161,358 Realm: Albion

Zoyster RoxStar <Guardians of Light> Race: Avalonian Class: Wizard Level: 50 RP: 9,078,468 (RR10L10) Last Week: 166,214 Realm: Albion

Herbal <Guardians of Light> Race: Highlander Class: Cleric Level: 50 RP: 4,202,174 (RR9L0) Last Week: 153,612 Realm: Albion

Gregorian <Guardians of Light> Race: Highlander Class: Paladin Level: 50 RP: 5,125,414 (RR9L5) Last Week: 160,635 Realm: Albion

Regtur Nova <Guardians of Light> Race: Briton Class: Paladin Level: 50 RP: 5,028,662 (RR9L5) Last Week: 117,701 Realm: Albion

Iorlas <Guardians of Light> Race: Avalonian Class: Wizard Level: 50 RP: 3,339,332 (RR8L4) Last Week: 145,644 Realm: Albion

rvr has been so shit idd xD

Xanthian

Fledgling Freddie
It has been shit, hardly any mids or hibs about, and Albs still zerging about like noobers. Joy.

Btw unlucky with the RR last nite, lol

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
i'll do the odd bit every now and then when im bored

but basicly iwont be back full time in rvr until ive done :

a) got all my artis to lvl 10 (Except rvr ones ofc!)
b) got my toa sc set to go with artis
c) got ml10

c will b soon tho ! :D

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
ppl are slowly drifting back now i think

in FC's case we will be doing a few trial runs now n then to test some stuff out and just to get away from ToA for some fun 'real soon now' ;)

don't see emain being as crowded as it was, like, ever tbh (\o/) but good solid rvr from all 3 realms in about 3-4weeks i'm guessing/hoping.

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
will probably take another 1.5-2months before u can see the "normal" rvr-activity again.

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Is there any activity in odin's atm? Been there a few times and the only thing to kill is that damn nuking mob on the ZW >.<

Also if you are using a lot of artifacts with important stats on em, like melee resists say, you might be better off making an interim template that caps the stats you'll be missing til the arti's level. That's what I'm doing atm anyway, just got 4 pieces 99% to cover what I'm missing, which would have been around 10% melee resists for one thing.

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Been on a small break lately but i guess in a month or two i'll have my ToA SC ready, then i'll be back and i'd guess stronger than ever :p

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
dont think the retarded zerg has ever left tbh, except now instead of epic they have a combination of toa rog and lvl 0 artifacts. gogo kiddie alb zerg.

Phixion

One of Freddy's beloved
The zerg is still as bad as ever, Outlaw and Zoyster still leading zerg, Arwena leading stealth zerg.

Gregorian

Fledgling Freddie
we do "how to zerg properly" lessons in GoL mansion so more zergleaders soon m8 !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom