So what your plan?

Frust

Fledgling Freddie
So dear Albs, whats your plan?
I keep hearing whines about Mids not going out in RvR or just "zerging" Bled bridge and docks.

Imo it looks like you are trying to make all the mids quit the game. You zerg with opted FG's or camp bridges with TWF-reaver groups.

Lately ive seen albs taking towers in mid just to break the teleport chain, or atleast thats what it looks like.

The way most Albs are acting right now i must say i, as most mids atm think, this will be a 2 realm server.

This really isnt a whine, more a state of fact. The reason for this thread is that i wonder if its an agreement amongst albs to "bully" every mid into quitting.

Perhaps if you start raiding Hib and take their keeps mids will somehow be forced to move out in battle and in greater numbers. Perhaps we will even start making groups again!

Discuss!

(And for you kids who are/was bullied in school, flame away please :flame: )

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
So everyone should leave mid alone so they can reach out and retrieve their fallen toys, before getting back into their pram? mkay..

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
They don't have the guts to raid hibs because they know buggy shrooms will pwn them.. and they haven't the brains to figure out how to kill shrooms before shrooms kill them...

well that's my theory.

Frust

Fledgling Freddie
Loch said:
So everyone should leave mid alone so they can reach out and retrieve their fallen toys, before getting back into their pram? mkay..

Well more or less...

They could atleast once in a while try the boats that goes to Hib.

My question was serious though, is this some kind of revenge for mids being dominant in OF? Is there some kind of understanding between the guilds and alliances that they should try to keep the few mids in the PvE-zones?
What im talking about is the lets-take-a-keep-to-break-the-teleport-chain-and-when-the-mids-take-it-back-we-wait-30-minutes-and-take-another?
It might just be that they grow bored from roaming mid frontier and decide to take a keep. Thats why im asking...

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Where have you been? Albs are taking more of hibs keeps than urs tbh. Mids are out in numbers now too :)

sshot017.jpg

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Loch said:
:m00:

S T F U with all the damn MID IS BAD NOW posts?

How you think the rest of the playerbase from alb an hib liked SAVAGE GrpS KEKE CFH range 56K OMEN/Everadd/Mael

Remish gank squad with his assister of anytimer d00m.

Alb been having it shit for so long I cant bare to think back so far.

Hib nearly never ran out. Now hib alive and it rocks they have a good amount of people online aswell.

We kept on fighting with our tanks doing 25% of savage dmg

Etc etc etc

Ok Mid might not be the top keep raid realm. But they sure the fuck aint as bad as you claim yourself to be.

hib are the pain with shrooms. what u think albs got? omg bolt range mez and theurgists zz

rest you got aswell

get a grip and fight like a realm.

If your leet gank guilds would help a bit perhaps you would get some good.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Albs affraid to take hib keeps/towers?
Da Behn has changed hands quite alot in the last week/month and all towers near it, also I have yet to see mids take a Hib keep because since NF got released this has not even happend.
And I think Albs shouldn't be forced to keep attacking Hibs only because "that's where the relics are" kind of thing.
Some people just like to change the place they RvR and don't want to RvR 24/7 in Emain like some people tend to do in OF.

feril

Fledgling Freddie
mm mucho fun with the mezz range.. mezz then zerg.. my healer (44pac) did get in a insta AE on one, and the mate (oni) who stand beside him/her dident even resist.. why?? 150raduis and tbh that sux to compare to the 400 "castable" sorc mezz on boltrange or what ever.. have many examples from todays alb zerging blend/brynja.. AE mezz and zerg the 5-10 mids that are there. not that fun to know that i even if i wanted to cant compare my CC util to the sorc's.

just my QQ =)

leviathane

Part of the furniture
zzzzzzzzz all this sorc whine is really getting old, its not gonna changed anything in the near future. Did all the savage whine get it nerfed straight away nop, or the mids that used the 18 buff bug to be immune to grapple, neop.
So QQ and play the game.

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
Frust said:
So dear Albs, whats your plan?
I keep hearing whines about Mids not going out in RvR or just "zerging" Bled bridge and docks.

Imo it looks like you are trying to make all the mids quit the game. You zerg with opted FG's or camp bridges with TWF-reaver groups.

Lately ive seen albs taking towers in mid just to break the teleport chain, or atleast thats what it looks like.

The way most Albs are acting right now i must say i, as most mids atm think, this will be a 2 realm server.

This really isnt a whine, more a state of fact. The reason for this thread is that i wonder if its an agreement amongst albs to "bully" every mid into quitting.

Perhaps if you start raiding Hib and take their keeps mids will somehow be forced to move out in battle and in greater numbers. Perhaps we will even start making groups again!

Discuss!

(And for you kids who are/was bullied in school, flame away please :flame: )

Do you live in your own little world? Why don't they attack hibs? In the last 2 weeks theyve taken at least one of our towers EVERY DAY and the fact is we as hibs, dont sit on our rears twiddling our thumbs.

Looking at the screenshot Penlid posted, your *ahem* zerg *ahem* is greater than the average hib keep take force. And that is probably excluding the half a dozen hunters/sb's in teh area.

FACT: Albs are attacking and taking both hib and mid towers and keeps, because they have the numbers.

Hibs are going out and taking back and defending to the best of their ability against numbers which are 2 or 3, and sometimes 4 or 5 times their defense force.

Mids are a bunch of lazy people who cant be bothered to stand up to a challenege and instead resort to whining about their numbers, and lack of ability to do anything. And its all because their *elites* have moved on and no ones willing to step up and try something.

Frust

Fledgling Freddie
Zharr said:
They gone :( all playing WoW :(

Aye, the time of the release of WoW really isnt the best for mids on prydwen. I guess if RvR was working properly ppl wouldnt quit in such numbers.
When i say working properly i do not mean the mechanics themselves, rather the whole situation with elite GG's quitting the game that leaves our zone free for all high RR groups to roam untill they fall asleep or suicide.

Ordering WoW now aswell :-/

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
I remember making 2k rp a night trying to play in random grps during savageguard, when ur stupid grps zerged every zone (hehe 2fg BO in hadrians). Grow some balls and get used to the new order.

Mael, 50th ment.

Lcea

Fledgling Freddie
Welcome to our world pre-nf, I hope you enjoy your stay.

feril

Fledgling Freddie
Lcea said:
Welcome to our world pre-nf, I hope you enjoy your stay.

i hope you will enjoy rolling a new toon on excal or start play wow becouse this is a sinking ship. just see around the world whats happening.

cya out there.

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
iirc, Mids used to take Hib keeps in the last few months before NF, with the excuse that they were trying to get Hibs out to play, not believing that what they were actually doing was killing any fun Hibs had in RvR due to the occasional Hib group that had formed being added on by the 3-4 opted mid groups before they even got into Emain.

Hibs managed to stick with it, and strengthened the realm in anticipation of NF, while Mids seem to have just got too used to relying on the gank groups and a cfh /bg.

Also, when anything does happen Alb vs Hib, the Mids seem to ALWAYS turn up and interfere at that exact spot, instead of going and gaining something for their own realm. Case in point being Behnn on Saturday night. Albs in Behnn 2, Hibs trying to take it. Mids show up, do bugger all tbh, instead of going and taking keeps in Alb or Hib. The only actual Mid offense was the medium RR group trying for nged 3, which my group of 5 took out between grabbing siege and heading to Behnn.

Combine this with the lack of people willing to lead and the lack of people willing to listen to anyone leading.... Mid just needs to wake up and start getting organised.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Yes, it is frustrating when your realm faces a few obstacles in RvR. But just chill out. Reaver bombs will only be good until 1.71. Animist aint that huge of a deal, and recapturing relics will be a lot easier next patch as well.

Midgard isn't in any sense underpowered, they have a lot going for them. Before New Frontiers came I was sure it was going to make Mids even more successful in RvR. But it cannot be hidden behind a stick that New Frontiers favour overpopulated realms that zerg at will. And the amount of roaming in NF was less than expected for me :p

Classwise you still hold a small advantage imo - best light tank, best caster(s) (although Sorcerers are very strong as well), best defensive tank, best support. Atm you can still get owned because of the Reaver which gets fixed.

Stop whining about nearsight, just practice some speed and learn to nearsight the Sorc :p

remi

Fledgling Freddie
lols at the cocky fucks from alb/hib realms

the game changed, for the worse for midgard, everyone knows it. ( id say the funfactor changed...for the worse...others say nerfed, i dont care)

cya in w0ww00ww0w0w00w0w (fotm4life)

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
if you dont wana get reaver bombed etc try attacking hib keeps instead they dont have reaver bombs.

Situation at bled is a bit dodgy tho, Picture the scene....

Your an alb your solo/in a small group/a stealther you know if you run about in your own fronteer you will get smashed by the fgs/keep zergs running about and in most of the rvr area you wont get any fights as people have no reason to go there unless somebody takes a keep. That leaves mid/hib and the places where your most likely to find action are the docks.

DC dock is on the same island as the keep at the bottom of a large hill that you have no los over if you on your own or duo you have 2 deal with the ranger dude there and there is no room to roam about.

Bled dock is over a bridge with loads of room to run about and recover if you need some downtime + lots of area where people moving to the dock can be attacked away from guards on a flat landscape.

The same formula applys if your a fg looking for some action and your realm is zerged/boring and hib is zerged/boring.

Frust said:

Attacking towers is a good way of getting mids to come out and play, if they are strategicly important thats even better since your more likely to come. The people are in mid in the 1st place because of the above reasons there is no action so they take a tower.

There do seem to be alot less "random" albs about than there used to be though most albs seem to have either wised up or stuck to pve. Guess thats a heavy blow to mids everywhere =o

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
remi said:
lols at the cocky fucks from alb/hib realms

the game changed, for the worse for midgard, everyone knows it. ( id say the funfactor changed...for the worse...others say nerfed, i dont care)

cya in w0ww00ww0w0w00w0w (fotm4life)

Maybe it changed for the worse...not a bad change to go from overpowered to balanced tho is it? :p

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Old.Ilum said:
Yes, it is frustrating when your realm faces a few obstacles in RvR. But just chill out. Reaver bombs will only be good until 1.71.

ill still be bombing come 1.71 ;)

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
are you RAF / Luftwaffe / Dam Buster / Yanks elite?

( i thought of sumthin else 2 say but i think most ppl would just be horriably....horriably offended xD )

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
I can agree that mids have it worse, but most of it is due to a sense of apathy I think. Well, I'm playing hib now instead of mid myself, so I can't really say that midgard has no problems:-P The prime reason for that though is that I got tired of defending keeps against constant alb zergs of 100-200 24/7 after 1.5 weeks of nf. It cooled down now, but I like it in hib, so will stay until I find mid more fun again. And so on and so on.

Invisibul

Fledgling Freddie
Roadie said:
are you RAF / Luftwaffe / Dam Buster / Yanks elite?

( i thought of sumthin else 2 say but i think most ppl would just be horriably....horriably offended xD )

rofl, imo albs are Dam Busters, the zerg is the plane and the barrels are reaver bombs, the dams are mids :D

as for mids losing all the time, like Ilum said, only till 1.71 when the big NerF patch comes. can get ur own relics back easier etc.

I must say at the pathetic attempt on surs tho at somepoint yesterday, guard spam said 49, some albs came pushed u back into the tower, some more came, took the tower without any struggle, taking candy from a baby is an appropriate saying here.

Brite

Banned
Loch said:

this is the kind of stuff he is talking about moron

Aldrick

Fledgling Freddie
Once and for all, mids dont really have it worse then any other realm atm, yes we dont have reaver bomb but we have twf and ml9, its not as good as the reaverbomb but can still kill zergs. Yes we dont have the range as alb does on pets and cc and bows but we have other stuff instead and if ppl learned to play with the assets they have in mid they would do just fine against albs and hibs but atm the mid realm consists of just stupid farmcows for the albs to kill. Most ppl left are those that ran in randomgroups in emain in OF adding on everything and making life miserable for mid GG:s and enemies so imo QQ more. Learn to play or go pve.

There is a solution tho, if u dont want albs to take keeps in midland stop defending them and trying to take them back, since thats why they do take the keeps, to get the mids out to farm them and the mids fall for it each time. Let them sit in their keep and wank and they will stop doing it eventually and go hib instead. Then u can take back the keep with 1fg in the middle of the night or something. Learn to think a bit.

Im a bit sad tho, seems like this is the end of daoc for me, WoW coming and somehow it seems to be a lot better then daoc atm. The lack of roaming guilds on prdywen atm makes us very bored in rvr each day and if its boring theres really no point to play. Gonna try out WoW for a while and if its better then daoc ill play that instead and atm it seems like its the winner.

Necroscope

Fledgling Freddie
Old.Ilum said:
Maybe it changed for the worse...not a bad change to go from overpowered to balanced tho is it? :p

You albs really dont have a clue , Try my account for a week and you'll see

Invisibul

Fledgling Freddie
Aldrick said:
There is a solution tho, if u dont want albs to take keeps in midland stop defending them and trying to take them back, since thats why they do take the keeps, to get the mids out to farm them and the mids fall for it each time. Let them sit in their keep and wank and they will stop doing it eventually and go hib instead. Then u can take back the keep with 1fg in the middle of the night or something. Learn to think a bit.

No cos then we'll just take and claim every keep then, where will u be then ?

Necroscope said:
You albs really dont have a clue , Try my account for a week and you'll see

Oh can I :D you know you want me to play ur acc. (doesn't expect a serious response :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom