Ours are (in TEST only)

1) BroC LegenD
2) Les Boudare (sp)
3) xxxxxxxx <-- Not Saying :D
4) xxxxxxxx <-- Forgot Name
5) xxxxxxxx <-- Not Saying :D

E

--Eraser--

english is not my mother languarge so im not good in these shorties and can only guess..

KOS = kill on sight?

well then i want to add prydwen invaders!!!

O

old.Mitsu

Cutting edge :>
Millenium
Arian's Circle - or something like that.

Some personal ones. :D

G

Generic Poster

Everyone is KOS, until proven friendly.

Y

-yoda-

bearing in mind this is TEST server and Ce wont have any Kos at the beggining of live server.

on gorre im sure most non pk guilds are just having fun atm keeling peeps.

the only guild i Kos "unless provoked to defend myself" is Broc legend and Pryd invaders "only cos they Kos me" so revenge is sweet .

im sure a LOT of guilds will revert back to NO pk and just get past the inital flood of newb pks and when higher lvls in guild thats when the real fun will begin .

@the guy who has millenium on her list .. god luck trying to find a millenium member who doesnt con purp to you :) or is lower con and solo :)

G

Gekul

pryd invaders
les boudare

Watch them run when you find them solo though...

R

razorboy

One of the names Chancer didn't say was Prydwen Invaders :)
I have lots of fun killing them, and they seem to have the same with killing me, so it's a win win situation :clap:

S

solothores

unfortunately a lot... think betweeen 9 or 10 guilds, but it will be refreshed when the real story starts over again. But it's quite interesting to see how many guilds don't have their guild members under control, however I hope that camlann will be much more matured... it's a pain in the arse currenty and it really escalates everywhere:

why do you attack us?
- why do you attack us?

it's really chaotic atm... on the other hand we established allready good contacts to some nice guilds. It will be interesting how those will envolve on the live server.

If you get attacked by Aran's Circle there is mostly a reason behind it:

- because you are on our kos list,
- you attacked a member who is taking revenge for his death...
- or you handled against some of our guild guidelines [e.g. bindstone camping etc.]

Needless to say that every guild will have its own black sheeps, so if you feel that there was no reason for a specific action, don't hesitate to contact one of the leaders ;)

And never forget there is always a way to cease arms, so don't hesitate to contact a member and ask for a leader to deal with the situation.

However we found allready two enemy guilds which are giving us a fantastic time in terms of pvp. And we maybe keep them hostile also on the live server since we know that it is only a win-win situation for them and us. ^^

Mitsu it's written "Aran's Cirlce" and not Arian :p

/bow to all ppl who don't take things too serious and always are in for a chat even if they get killed or they have killed.

H

hotrat

Had nice fights with Aran's Circle last night.
I think one got mad at me cus i healed a guild mate who was under attack by one. After he died he waited for my guild mate to leave then charged me, champion is nasty vs druid :(
Still was fun, i need more points in nature affinity before i can start soloing people (givz instant root and instant heals :clap: )

Also i badly need 23 or 24 enhance for the heat resist buff (i hate enchancters :p )

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by solothores

Mitsu it's written "Aran's Cirlce" and not Arian :p

I imagine the connotations would be altogether different in the latter case...

Wonder if I'll make an HG on there or not... still deciding :) Probably not ;)

S

solothores

argh ... there you see, now you guys made me to even spell my own guild's name wrong... :D

O

old.Mitsu

Right - Wasn't sure :)

Millenium aren't very highlevel on Gorre btw ;)

S

saltymcpepper

prydwen invaders arent going to be made on real pvp.
the reason there was so many so cos every rank could invite people into the guild.
it was only a bit of fun, thats why no one cared about their rep on that server

F

Flimgoblin

CE seem to have a 'KOS' of 'anyone grey' too :)

or maybe that's just some of their members - didn't think they were a PK guild? maybe they are :)

C

-chancer-

Originally posted by Fingoniel
CE seem to have a 'KOS' of 'anyone grey' too :)

or maybe that's just some of their members - didn't think they were a PK guild? maybe they are :)

CE will not be a PK guild on Cammlan this is a test :)

G

gwal

have no kos list, got a funny feeling there will be one sometime tho :)

but then again, I may be proven wrong, gonna be quite boring if so

L

lofff

only ones in my kos are those "Legolas" and their varies... sth made me hate those original elves

O

old.Bubble

prydwen invaders are just a bunch of us having fun :)
lot of us will not be moving over to the main pvp server but nevermind :)

our main KOS-
broc legend
Millennium (gunno why but these guys started grey ganking...or sometimes getting ganekd by greys :D , so we KOS them)
i believe thats it

my orginal plan was to stay level 7 but millenium purple cons PLed me :D

N

nicky-nook

be aflaid, be velly aflaid

Are People from Sweden now from China ;)

Nollby Araid ,( insert Dildo here ) afraid ;)

Maybe im wrong but so ?

Regards Nicky ( Aka Fatbelly 50 hours straight :) )..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom