So what did you twats do this bank holiday weekend?

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
Eh eh?

I went to Brum to meet 10 mates for beers mainly. These are the people I'm off to Canada with at the end of June so we wanted to catch up (ie. get totally fucking trashed).

Ended up in the Carling Academy and it was a top night, I have never really liked Brum but this time I was with people actually from there so we ended up in some fun places.

I apparently told some bint my name was Tarquin and I'm a badger surgeon and I nearly got arrested for wanking cats but it didnt stop me getting her phone no...sigh.

Had the day off Friday too and nipped out to buy a t-shirt at 12 noon and ended up coming home at 3am skullfucked. Result.

Pretty much monged Sunday afternoon and today as its work tomorrow.

You?

/edit: oh and whilst its amusing the first time, hearing "oi mate, whats it like going through customs with that lot in your face" is d*u*l*l :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Went out Friday, cinema, shopping then drinking. Worked a 9 hour day with very little sleep and a aching body on Saturday, slept well that night. 9 hour day at work on Sunday followed by a BBQ full of beer and burgers. Had a nice relaxing day in today apart from the short visit I payed the gym -harry potter was sold out.

Shovel

Can't get enough of FH
Revised for exams. Paid some attention to dr_jo. Revised some more. Repeat.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Lunching with a mate who was visiting on Friday, driving range in the afternoon, pub + owning a karaoke at night, onto a nightclub after.

Saturday, recovering from the night before, played a lot of BF1942 and watched a DVD at night on the big screen with the gf.

Sunday, played golf on a scorching hot day, late pub lunch then a BBQ with a bunch of mates in the evening.

Today, washed and polished the car, did a bit of shopping, then played poker tonight with my mates.

Work tomorrow :(.

G

Cyfr

Banned
I played daoc today, i've been playing it for 13 hours or so, i'm level 37, hope to carry on a while longer!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
muh, sounds like a nice weekend MrX :)
myself, I cam home from workies thursday last, collapsed on the couch and slept till somewhere in friday's afternoon. went out for a lovely shop/grind/booze fest with the gf, then settled down in a tapas bar to, um, have tapas and wine till we got kicked out. follows some stuffe I shan't tell our younger readers about, but nice none the less. poor gf's working early nursing shifts this weekend so I'm lazing about. finished part 10 of Jordan's WoT series, not pleased with it at all :/ fixed my mum's poota, having a few beers in the city, had a birthday on sunday. today I moped about the house like the lazy slob I am at heart and am now about to be off to bed.

that's about it. not pleased to be going to work tomorrow I kid thee not

Milkshake

Loyal Freddie
Friday, finished and handed in an assignment at Uni, then went for a run. Afterwards, went to see Day after Tommorrow (good film) and got home about 2.
Saturday, more running followed by a trip to Pizza Hut, then out to the beach. Stayed till about 3am.
Sunday, morning jog followed by muchos food for sunday dinner. Basketball after that then came home and programmed for next week's assignment.

Next week's meh birftday, so I'm trying to get as much work as I can done. I usually end up shitfaced for a good few days.

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
We don't get bank holidays out here. Fuckers.

Mofo8

Fledgling Freddie
Friday: Normal day off (every 2nd week)
Saturday: Normal day off (every 2nd week)
Sunday: (day of rest and all that)
Monday: Work (up at 6am, home at 5.30pm)

The only holidays we get as set days are Christmas Day, Boxing Day, January 1st and 2nd. We do however get 6 weeks holiday to play with, which I'm told is more than average.

.Wilier.

One of Freddy's beloved
Fantastic weekend here......................worked all 3 fecking days..............12hrs. :(

Aada

Part of the furniture
Im in the British Army and well we dont get bank holidays off lol except christmas day/boxing day and new years day.................

however we normaly get an average of about 12 weeks holiday a year...

so far this year ive had 6 weeks off......... lol

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
Friday, went to mates house played on the xbox drank dodgy-cheap bourbon.
Sat, spent the morning waiting for my mate to get up. Picked up a mattress then went to barbeque/house party at mates in dids. Manage to sleep on an arm-chair cushon with someones duffle coat as a blanket.
sun, get home, check mail talk to friend from cranfield/mk and find out she's coming home in two weeks and, as usual, I have to attempt to get my mates doing something that week so she will be entertained.
Mon, Go see harry potter in the morning, goto gym. Go for a drink with a friend who I haven't seen in a while and enjoy the night emmensly since her boyfriend and his mates are a top laugh.

Not bad, considering I've been out a total of 10 times this year. My mates suck :(

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Friday, saterday, sunday, monday, today.... AD migration of our main office.
800+ pc's and 90+ servers....

BossHogg

Fledgling Freddie
Xtro said:
Ended up in the Carling Academy and it was a top night, I have never really liked Brum but this time I was with people actually from there so we ended up in some fun places.

i saw The Killers at the Carling Academy on saturday and then stayed on for the Subculture night :clap: , spent 5 hours on the sunday travelling back to watford :mad:

oh and don't stay at The Brittania Hotel as it is shite.

itcheh

Part of the furniture
Late Friday afternoon my offer on a flat was accepted

Took the Mrs to a 5-star hotel for the weekend + dinner at one of Gorgon Ramsey's restaurants for her birthday.

Also saw Day After Tomorrow and Potter 3.

Best weekend in ages.

Bullitt

One of Freddy's beloved
I went to the Music Live concert in Middlesbrough as its up the road, got completely shit faced and ended up doing 'ramshank' to random strangers for half an hour with Electric Six on stage at the time. Although thankfully i can remember nothing of the music.

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Left house at 2:30pm on Friday. Got to Plymouth at 1:00am Saturday!!!! :(
Spent sats in town with dad, then evening with girlfriend. Lazed around Sunday, watched Grand Prix, Top Gear and opened a bottle of wine with a hammer.
Travelled back yesterday, but coaches were on time this time.

Do it all again in 3 weeks :) yay!!

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I had written something here. Then the pages timed out.

WILLYFACES.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom