So what did you do while you waited for your password?

S

si1verwolf

Just a novelty post to see who did what, and if it was interesting, silly, or just plain dumb while they waited for their password email to arrive.

I walked downstairs and discovered this strange woman who seemed to acknowledge me as her husband... freaky... must be some female elven spy that sneaked by the realm guards somehow... She kept saying "It's just a game!... 'this' is the real world"... must be a new NPC with a brand new quest...

V

vargen

im using all my energy to hate em while i wait.

A

Aoln

im trying to see if i can sing as badly as people on the Pop Idol Auditions.

O

old.Glendower

Came to these boards to see wtf was going on....still waiting now =b

T

Thornbeard

well i thrashed the kids at GT3... im banned from my sons ps2 :(

S

skerit XP

In my case it should be 'you're waiting' not 'you waited'

I'm checking the forums a lot, checking my email, gonna watch charmed latter on and turn imail off, I'm going mad everytime I get some spam

C

Coim-

Originally posted by si1verwolf
She kept saying "It's just a game!... 'this' is the real world"...
Sounds like the Oracle from the matrix if you ask me...

S

szerena

LOL@silverwolf

Since Daoc was down I thought it would be a good idea to try out the new game SWG.. and belive it or not.. I could not get into the server so I made /rude @ computer and went out to the livingroom and started to clean... :cool: And now my home is shiny and I sit here once again waiting for the new password.

P

plastic_angel

I did my homework, for the first time ever. Since I had some spare time, I thought, why not!

Now, afew hours later I can see what a waste of time it was, and I will never do it again.

O

old.Noita

Fed the cats, made dinner, prepared some food for when my other half comes in from work later tonight, did my nails, started to download Planetside, drank 2 cups of tea, haunted BW forums - all while listening to raucous music played at a neighbor annoyingly high volume.

K

KinkyYeppy

My daddy let me play with the chainsaw and I cutt a bush down in our garden, then we went to the park and had a picnic!

ok.. i lied about the picnic..

S

Surround Sound

I'm still waiting...

But for record, I rented a PS2 game at Blockbluster.

T

Tham

I red the allakazam´s homepage for nice quests to do, there are some great stuff out there to /salv ;)

E

ethiraseth

reading BW, checking email every 30 sec, reading vnboards,reading more BW, getting angry at people who seem to have their password allready and i don't :(

C

Cyradix

Played some UT2003 (had the game for ages but never installed it)

R

rookiescot

I finalised my plans for a forthcoming invasion of Europe.
The priorities being the subjugation of France and the torture/excecution of all things GOA.
We are hoping to do Disneyland while we are there too :)

K

KinkyYeppy

But now ofc you unistalled it....right?! what it still lurks there in the depths of your HD?! hunt it down, delete every tiny bitsy killber bite of it, dont let it survice, KEEL KEEL! <is carried away>

T

Thundercall

started to research how that middie could hit me with a bolt and i couldn't,... tho i had no negative buffs on me,... how many middies can cast bolts ? Runemasters with their Runecarving,... range 1875 same as Albions wizards,.. tho, he were out of range for me, he could hit me and even the person a few meters behind,... any farsight buffs ? :D

well,.. then i started to research Lineage 2,... Yummi :D

and later watched Simpsons,.. now i am just browsing this forum and writing this message,...

take care and godspeed

T

Tham

Originally posted by rookiescot
I finalised my plans for a forthcoming invasion of Europe.
The priorities being the subjugation of France and the torture/excecution of all things GOA.
We are hoping to do Disneyland while we are there too :)

Hahaha!

A

_asq_shazzy

Idling in the #DAoC.Exc channel, watching TV, drinking lots of coffee, eating food, playing Natural Selection, sorting out NSR (Natural Selection Radio) Forums, deleteing posts, banning people, playing music on winamp, singing along very badly, drinking more coffee, now checking email etc couple of minutes, viewing BW forums. Think i'm going to eat more food now :D

S

skerit XP

Trying to get creatures 2 to run, looking at my email every second, looking at the bw forums, seeing if someone I know is ever going to reply in irc, looking around, getting tired of the colour black, having pain in my knee, wondering how fraps works, looking at my msn buddy list,

finding out that I get 650 spam messages in 1month... that wa the topper for the day.

A

amuse

well lets see,,, i came home at 12.,,
tryed to log in a got a suprise when i got the msg "the game is`nt avalible at the moment2 or something like that.
tryed to log on with no chars, to see what was up with the servers. loged on to the only server that was up (dartmoor) and made a char, fast.. took me 30 seconds to trow toghether a "wait for the servers char", then loged him in, (was a pally) typed /level,.... ran from pk to cammy, and in cost i got the msg, plz log oute. the server willl be close within a short time", or something in that direction, and though, a well.. only 3h wait....
went to daocs homepage, read aboute the hackers that had terrorised GOA, and though, hope they didnt get my visa number, then rememberd, a well, its my friends visa :p

been wathing daoc movies, TV, wrote like 5 billion replys/posts on diferent forums.. looked trough all my 1200 screens.. chated to my friends, aboute daoc :p.. be tryen to figure oute if i was going to start a SB or a Inf, just cant make up my mind...
and atm i posting in every part of BWs daoc part :p

H

hillem

Nagging

First of all I set my email reader to check for email every minute instead of every 30 minutes. Then I fixed me some coffie and trained my girlfriend in blackjack so that she could become a good dealer.

Later I watched Lord Of The Rings : Two Towers on DVD. The movie was released in sweden yesterday so I just had to buy it and look at it for like the 4 time or something.

Then i checked my email again and was really annoyed over 43 new spam message that my spam filter didn't handle because i was to afraid to use it until the important mail arrives. Wouldn't by accident kill my only mail from GOA.

And now when all that is done I just sit and read what all you blockheads like myself is doing in this hard crisis.

<sign out>

I

ixnay

Shifted a couch and an armchair from one house to another.
Picked my nose, had a smoke, smoked the bogie and to top it all off I /played with my left testicle.

S

Sard-Nair

I need subscription pages to work, so i can open account and start DAoC :O ive been on IRC all day talking to people

M

Mid_Blejsarus

played some soldat game, watched american pie 3, and pirates of carriben.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom