So what are your initial feelings?

R

Ragnarok1978

Well been poking around with SI for the last half a day :) I did have a sneak preview on US but not much.

I must admit this was a needed expansion, I have not checked the nwe zones but just the general performance of my game have gone up lots.

- 1280x1024 resolution in jordheim, no lagging what so ever, impressive.
- Running over 10 hrs straight with no gfx bug on new client, laptop got gfxbug 3 times during this period.
- Beautifull water where you can actually see mobs in. Generally "prettier" game to look at.
- Better sounds, still you get tired of them but you can now turn em on and off IG making new zones more temption to "listen" to.

And last but not least, the savage class, man do I love it. Was 2h till 20 where I respecced, now he is really laying the smack down on any mob, missrates aren't high and he uses storebought equipment.

Ofcourse it did take a good 2+ hrs just to register the damn CD-key for SI, but other than that I am very happy with SI so far.

N

Nightchill

Got back from Uni ~ 4, 10minutes of clicking on Subscription and I got my CD key entered (must be technique). Fallen in love with SI, the new mobs & their textures; the music; the ambient sound; the random drops; the zones themselves (geographically) and the classes seem to be good fun (only played about with a necro briefly).

S

Sigurd

Everyone else seems to have SI... I was told at the first shop I tried today, that it didn't come out for two weeks... rather funny actually.

G

Garris-

Pretty much what has already been said..

great new areas, great new art, great new effects (LOVE that necro summoning eyes thing), great sound, random drops = genius, Reaver = very fun.

Worth the hour I spent trying to enter my CD key definitely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom