So we are starting this perma exp group, but I could use some help thinking of spots

M

mimi_mimimi

My exp group is all set now (starting monday)

But I was wondering if any of you ppl have some nice ideas of non crowded/less common spots we could visit at diffrent levels? :) :)

thanks in advance.

M

mimi_mimimi

Well I know where to go, but they are all common places.

level 20 - Keltoi for a few levels

level 23 or 24 - Catacombs

level 30 - barrows barbarian room

level 35 - barrows fallen warrior/lyonesse pygmy goblin house camp

level 40 - barrows wight room/AC north entrance

level 45 + lyonesse Tree1 - Tree3/AC tasker/duelist

But thing is, these places are all too common. they are crowded at peak houers. Isnt there some places that albs generaly dont go to because they are too remote, but they are still good exp spots is what Im asking. Like in hib hardly anyone expes in the ez cause its so hard to get out there, and if anyone leaves its hard to get new ppl to come there ie. However glimmers and azurites are great exp once you get there.

G

gunner440

u wont get to xp in any of those places in this current state

i suggest checking SI maps for mob spawns there as those areas are still generally unknown and are less likely to be camped

M

mimi_mimimi

oooh, something other than a jackass response.

Thanks

T

Tobold

im afraid im gonna have to drop out of the exp group with my cleric, as i can no longer play during the week due to irl complications, nothing i can do about it im afraid, hope you find a new cleric soon

C

carky

also m8 when df is open go there at lvl20+ and at 45+ go avalon city

C

~Clarky~

Tree's were very never camped with the addition of S.I , and a pbaoe exp group there is fantastic exp.

C

cleeve

Don't ignore tepoks mine.

A good pbaoe group in there can ding two-three times a night from 20 to 27 ish

Just don't try and take the big walking rocks on - they hurt at that level :)
C

M

mawina_HB

The best mobs are those that BAF and come in 2-4 at a time. You then get the best out of your PBAOE. At the same time you need the repop rate to be high enough. I did this on camlann, cant remeber all of the spots but here goes.

Early 20tish ligionares in Cornwall
Late 20tues Catacombs cornwall
Early 30ties, goboes behind yarleys on border to Lyoness
Later 30ties danonian clercks lyonesse
Early 40tish some giant buildings in Dartmore - cant remeber where
late 40ties AC in SI

+ a number of places in DF,- but..............

Hope this helps

mawina

F

Flimgoblin

if you've got a pre-arranged group avoid the barrows - it's the main xp spot these days and camped to buggery.

For the same reasons avoid avalon city.

These places are good xp spots for your random punter because there's lots of groups. If you have an organised group you'd be far better off killing in dartmoor, krondon, gwyddneau etc. (tepoks mine at lower levels instead of keltoi - usually less people in there and it continues to a higher level)

DF when it's open is camped to hell too - so I'd avoid that ;)

Catacombs is a good choice :)

Pygmy goblins (from the house) are still good xp - just since they were tweaked everyone seems to think they all cast fireballs out their arses and have as much hp/strength as Chthonic Knights.

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by mawina_HB

Early 30ties, goboes behind yarleys on border to Lyoness
Later 30ties danonian clercks lyonesse

Clerks are lower level than goblins :)

other way around I'd have said.

If yer doing pbaoe - danaoin clerks then fishermen then farmers then soldiers is good (bit of a gap from farmers to soldiers mind... )

Are granite giants ice-weak? they're spirit weak... just not sure about ice :)

B

bult

Tepok is great and so is lyonesse Danoin Xxxxxx for different lvls of exp :> can go to AC at 38-39 or so. My pbae group was probably first FG in avalon and we went there at 37 and it worked fine in the entrance. After beeing there a while it got really overcamped tho so we had to move to the back entrace.
You can also try Bwgan Fishermen in Llyn Barfog at lvl 20 or so.

A

acei

I've been trying to do gobbo's with my permanent PBAOE but it's impossible! Cabalsits show up every 30mins, some see us and go away and are friendly, some see us and just pull the ENTIRE house therefore removing camp bonus, removing all mobs and for the ones that go back from DoT they lower our XP massively :(

Make sure to do Caer Caddug in the low 30's, it's good XP and quite easy

The drakoran around avalon are great for the high 20's

F

Flimgoblin

caddug has the same problem as the house goblins cept with necros.

A

acei

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
caddug has the same problem as the house goblins cept with necros.
We were there 2 days, only had 1 necro show up and he was after the back mobs not the side mobs :)

H

hercules-df

gobbos/tanglers 4 teh win :) just kick out all the cabbys

W

Waerloga

If you can bother going to Llyn Barfog you'll find a wide range of levels there. No one hardly ever go there except when hunting epic mobs down.

Also Snowdonia is un-crowded. Even tho it's a RvR zone I would consider it fairly safe to exp there. And I hear the ROGs should be decent there now.

Basically two zones close to each other all for yourself.

Happy hunting!

T

Tualatin

basicly everything North of camelot is uncamped, then around Camelot it's pretty busy,

Keltoi is a nice dungeon, but @ lvl 23 you really need some place else for the group. I suggest just a bit further into cornwall then cornwall station.

When you have lvl 30-33 mobs red con, go Catacombs.. after that go Barrows (or llyn barfog, or lyonesse).

@ 40+ Avalon City.

Not to forget the SI lands, kinda 'new' so you'd have to explore a bit, but worth the 'trouble' i think.

V

Vireb

23 in cats is sick in a pabe group , you can camp at entrence (have to couse of wandering mobs) and get a pally to pull from upto 5 spawns and keep them clean , so its best at unsociable hours as tbh a pbae group can clean the halls in cats and the xp is v v fast 23-25 in a maybe 2 hours ,after that hit clerks in lyo , then as someone previously said , the Pygmys behind yarleys they offer great xp as no on ehunts ther enice camp bonus , then you can do soldiers some although the spawn is slow, or move to barrows and do wights upto 40 , after 40 you can do lots, ac/dartmoor has some very nice xp too , and also a little tip a lvl 43-44 pbae group whos well balenced gets great xp at trees :) you can do them at that level although can be risky

T

Tobold

have a lvl26 cleric friend who wants to join, if you haven't found another cleric?
he won't mind being higher level at the start :p

ingame name : Kolthar

M

Mollie

1-14 roam plains
14-17 Tepok ( maybe a little lower )
17-23 Boogeys in Cownwall
23 - 28(30) catacombs
30 - 35 Pygmy Gobbos
35 + Dartmoor/Tanglers/AC etc etc , can do trees at 40 if your organised

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom