SO they

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Sadly no, but it's bound to happen sometime soon when they see population drop.

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
Sadly no, but it's bound to happen sometime soon when they see population drop.

You think so?

I have more of a feeling that when the population drops too low this time around they will just call it quits and not bother with any merging.

If they were planning on including the rest of the Eu servers to Ywain they would already done so I think..its been unsustainable for months and months on DE and Ywain ain't that awesome either.

NF zones require a very high population around the clock to be playable imo, too many unused zones else since people are lazy ( myself included ) and do not roam about to remote zones where there is no "proper" reason for anyone to be at.

Would love to play my armsman again though.

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
You think so?

I have more of a feeling that when the population drops too low this time around they will just call it quits and not bother with any merging.

If they were planning on including the rest of the Eu servers to Ywain they would already done so I think..its been unsustainable for months and months on DE and Ywain ain't that awesome either.

NF zones require a very high population around the clock to be playable imo, too many unused zones else since people are lazy ( myself included ) and do not roam about to remote zones where there is no "proper" reason for anyone to be at.

Would love to play my armsman again though.

If the german transfer will give them money (which it will) they will do it for sure, no doubt about it.

GReaper

Part of the furniture

Check the graphs for Ywain, Glamorgan and all servers. Mordred and Pendragon hardly get any users, so the all servers link is mostly the combination of Ywain and Glamorgan.

Back in December/January when the stats were broken (damn you Mythic), Ywain was certainly a lot busier. Whilst Ywain might feel like it's dead at certain times during the day, at the weekend when the population is at its highest, the combination of the Ywain and Glamorgan players could potentially put the server closer to the population cap.

There's also the potential of more players returning if they have the option of transferring, which could further increase the chance of the Ywain population increasing a bit too much. A couple of months ago and it probably would've hit the cap far too easily (3,500 if I remember correctly), or caused zone lag in RvR areas.

Given that the population is slowly dropping, they might do it soon.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Curious why they havent done this yet, they transfered all the french clusters characters ages ago.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Check the graphs for Ywain, Glamorgan and all servers. Mordred and Pendragon hardly get any users, so the all servers link is mostly the combination of Ywain and Glamorgan.

Back in December/January when the stats were broken (damn you Mythic), Ywain was certainly a lot busier. Whilst Ywain might feel like it's dead at certain times during the day, at the weekend when the population is at its highest, the combination of the Ywain and Glamorgan players could potentially put the server closer to the population cap.

There's also the potential of more players returning if they have the option of transferring, which could further increase the chance of the Ywain population increasing a bit too much. A couple of months ago and it probably would've hit the cap far too easily (3,500 if I remember correctly), or caused zone lag in RvR areas.

Given that the population is slowly dropping, they might do it soon.

Cap was 4100 once the EU and ywain merger happened and weekends crashed the servers 10 times a night :p

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
Not to mention the insane lag problems when server was capped

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom