So there I was........

C

[Cerebus]

There I was in Yggdra, I had been following a small group around for the last hour and due to an unusual quiet recently, they had finally let their guard down from the constant invaders.

They where injured, exhausted and seemed unable to fight for any long period of time. I spied a fully fit kobold hunter who had wandered from the group, looking for the groups next kill.

My heart begins to pump, a single bead of sweat starts to roll from my forehead as I move ever closer to my target. I begin to shake, this was it, this was the whole reason I had spent all that time dodging the stronger enemies that littered the place.

A single sweet attack would make my visit here so worth while.

I move closer, he sits, this was just too perfect. This was it!

I run up from behind, quickly face his front and pull out my daggers, I try to perferate the Kobolds artery.......nothing.

What's wrong I think, did I pull the move off correctly or not?

Nope.............I wen't linkdead.

I'm not complaining. I'm just gutted, a complete waste of my time and when I relog, no doubt I'll get ganked without me being able to defend myself.

It's a damn shame that I have to put up with this, that anybody has to put up with this...........

F

Flimgoblin

Linkdeath sucks :( always has done always will do.
And it'll always be around.

*pouts at the Lagmonster*

All I can offer to comfort is this:

longbou.jpg

O

old.chesnor

Originally posted by [Cerebus]
<snip>
no doubt I'll get ganked without me being able to defend myself.

You mean like most of the xpers around yggdra gates getting ganked without any chance to defend themselves, I presume :p

O

old.LandShark

yeah. After 5 reconnections i managed to get to uppland, only to go LD just a yellow keen shade missed a perf on me. God-damn.

C

[Cerebus]

Hey, everybody there cons blue to purple to me.

There is no ganking, only decent RvR.

(ps/ All those dieing to know what happened when I logged on.....nobody saw me so I was okay. Thank god! I hear you all say)

http://www.roguishness.com/img/longbou.jpg - That is without a doubt, the funniest thing I've seen in a while. Thankyou sir

N

nobrot

ROFL Cerebus, I sympathise... a week ago I was camping the gates in Foest Sauvage (if thats how you spell it) with my friend Freia (healer) we are waiting for blue/green cons to jump on... after a while, no hibs have shown so Freia desides to log, just as she sits down a shadowy figure appears in front of her.. paff!!! she disapeares, the stealther cons purp to me, so already stealthed.. I run off in random directions... sides aching from laughing at the unfortunate stealther, who like you must have been stalking us for a while and just when he is about to nail her, she disappears.. and I run off... he left without his deserved kill

no doubt my turn will come..

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by [Cerebus]
Hey, everybody there cons blue to purple to me.

There is no ganking, only decent RvR.

(ps/ All those dieing to know what happened when I logged on.....nobody saw me so I was okay. Thank god! I hear you all say)

http://www.roguishness.com/img/longbou.jpg - That is without a doubt, the funniest thing I've seen in a while. Thankyou sir

Died laughing when I saw it first :) Thank alrindel for pointing me at the site it came from :)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Just don't let Brannor get anywhere near the bunny...
Whosagoodhorsieden.jpg

Poor wabbit.

Cheers Brannor :)

[Edit: That picture is cursed... had to upload it on my space in order to post it here. Danish servers need a voodoo priest in order to function properly? *Goti sacrifices goat and splashes blood all over the server...*;)]

F

Flimgoblin

I take your Brannor-as-vet and raise you one mincing-spiderman!
spiderman.gif

(or is he just doing aerobics...)

P

- Pathfinder -

ROFL now we know where Brannor's innocence went, cough :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom